Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Good to see Martin will enjoy himself loads with the laydees before he goes though

Shame, but he has been in it for yonks and theres not an awful lot more they can do with Martin - perhaps they will leave together and decide to make a completely fresh start away from everything including Pauline

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Good to see Martin will enjoy himself loads with the laydees before he goes though

Shame, but he has been in it for yonks and theres not an awful lot more they can do with Martin - perhaps they will leave together and decide to make a completely fresh start away from everything including Pauline
    that would be good but sonia is coming back so how would she do that and explain why Martin is not coming back
    Super Mod

Reading article Kim posted it said the door was being left open so who knows - maybe Sonia is going to be another Sharon (oh please help us!! )

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Reading article Kim posted it said the door was being left open so who knows - maybe Sonia is going to be another Sharon (oh please help us!! )
    I loved the way the articule says "fan's are gripped with the current storyline...." yeah gripped to a book they picked up cause they are not watching the most boring storyline for them to date
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I loved the way the articule says "fan's are gripped with the current storyline...." yeah gripped to a book they picked up cause they are not watching the most boring storyline for them to date
    And gripped to watching Corrie or Emmerdale instead cos its so dire at the moment Needless to say, my sky + has been overactive of late again

EastEnders actor James Alexandrou has decided it's time to leave Albert Square after playing Martin Fowler for 10 years.

The news comes only a week after Alexandrou's on-screen wife Natalie Cassidy, who plays Sonia, announced she was to take a break.

Of his departure, he told The Sun: "I've decided to leave the show to experience other aspects of my industry.

"Having turned 21, I feel it is an appropriate time to go. I owe everything to the show. But I would love to come back one day."

"I owe everything to the show. I would love to come back one day - that is, if EastEnders will have me.

A BBC spokesman told DS: "James has been a fantastic member of the cast and he goes with our best wishes. His character will not be killed off and the door will be left open for a potential return."

Alexandrou's final scenes are scheduled to be filmed in the summer of next year and look set to be aired in the autumn.

Him and Sonia are leaving at the same time. Maybe they will realise that they should give their marriage another go. But that they can't do it in Walford because of Naomi and Pauline giving them a hard time.

I'm not sure what will happen to Rebecca. Either she could go with Martin and Sonia or stay with Pauline in Walford. But I don't think Sonia would be happy about that.

sonia will be back though, so even if they leave together it wont end happily. I think he is a good actor, and can see why hes leaving as there isnt really anywhere else for his character to go.

Oh i don't want James to leave! lol! I hope he comesback someday! I think that Martin and Sonia will leave together!

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    According to the Sun and ITV1 Teletext, P.300 (news headlines).

Apparently he's leaving at the same time as Sonia, although in his case it doesn't look like he wants to return. I think this news is true, as there's a quote from James himself, speaking to the Sun.

Blimey Pauline's going to be a bit isolated.
    Hi. Well I just read this story on digital spy and was a little surprised. But he's on screen till the summer of 2007 at least. It wouldn't surprise me if Natalie Cassidy (who plays screen wife Sonia) decided to persue other aspects of her career with a permanant break from the show.

James has been in ee now for 10 years (or near enough anyway) and that's almost a lifetime to be in the same job for that long. So no wonder he has decided to spread his wings a bit. Good luck to him I say. If you believe you have the talent (which his stint on the show has proved) then why not move forward with your goals I say.

Thread Information