Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

I said in a topic that asked who we would like to see get together that i would love to see him be with Carly so i hope its her and i hope Pauline doesnt try and ruin it like she did with that girl lastnight

Sig dedicated to Charley

that paulinr fowler is a pain in the bum! how embarrassing for martin when he was with that girl last night

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    sharon marshall said martin gets off with someone its out of 3 women carly wicks, denise fox & dawn swann! does anyone have any idea which one it is?
    I would like to see him with either Dawn or Carly,,,, since none of us have really seen what this Denise person looks like,, so I suggest we just wait till the family takes up residence on the square before taking any more guesses

crazygirl, Pauline knew that Martin wasn't going to make the pain go away by sleeping with anybody. So it was good that she interfered, save Martin heart ache in the morning, so hope he gets with Carly just as Sonia wants him back
    Last edited by soapyclean; 08-04-2006 at 12:45.

i rekon it will probabaly be carley

l<@-l-IE

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    crazygirl, Pauline knew that Martin wasn't going to make the pain go away by sleeping with anybody. So it was good that she interfered, save Martin heart ache in the morning, so hope he gets with Carly just as Sonia wants him back
    It's true he wouldn't have made the pain go away, but it is still incredibly embarrassing! He's 20. His mother needs to mind her own business.

I don't know why he didn't move out when he married Sonia. Sonia's got her independence now living out of Pauline's, I find it strange Martin doesn't want the same thing.

I thought it was going to be dawn, but good luck to him as he having bad time, date them all ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by soapyclean
    let sonia have a taste of her own medicine now that would be funny

i think they should bring in some girl in sonias family and for martin to get with her that would ruffle sonias feathers a bit lol
    i hope martin gets with carly shes not as up tight as dawn

it says in inside soap that it could be carly or dawn. pooh, he needs someone with more personality. like pat

Thread Information