Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

martin was chloes father

Yeah Sonia and Jamie started going out when she was about 5 months pregnant, but Sonia didn't know. When Sonia told Jamie Martin was the father he went mad, he went round and hit him, this was during Christmas day lunch.

It's strange how things work out isn't it? back then Jamie was the one taking care of Sonia and Martin was the selfish naughty school kid. Now Martin and Sonia are married and there is nothing Martin wouldn't do for her? (well I suppose time will tell).

I hope they do fight for custody and win. it would be nice to see them together again, and it would settle them down, make them realise pauline's right and they need to save their money instead of clubbing all the time

Quote Originally Posted by emma_strange
    I hope they do fight for custody and win. it would be nice to see them together again, and it would settle them down, make them realise pauline's right and they need to save their money instead of clubbing all the time
    Or alternatively, they could leave the little girl with her REAL family and have another shot at having a child that they don't abandon!

they did not abandon her !

sonia was only 15 she thought it was in chloes best interest. sonia was not in a stabel enough position to look after her. She loved her little girl and giving her up was the hardest decision she has ever made just as it is for every mother/father who has to do this .

But at the end of the day sonia was not ready and wanted chloe to have everything she didnt .

now sonia is more stable married and chloe has lost her apdopitive parents, Sonai will never stop being her mum, she could go to live with her grandparent but that why we have courts to decide what is best for the child !

Quote Originally Posted by *vcl*
    they did not abandon her !

sonia was only 15 she thought it was in chloes best interest. sonia was not in a stabel enough position to look after her. She loved her little girl and giving her up was the hardest decision she has ever made just as it is for every mother/father who has to do this .

But at the end of the day sonia was not ready and wanted chloe to have everything she didnt .

now sonia is more stable married and chloe has lost her apdopitive parents, Sonai will never stop being her mum, she could go to live with her grandparent but that why we have courts to decide what is best for the child !
    I've made my point and feelings clear about this on another thread. In my opinion, anyone that has their child adopted gives up their rights to the child. They are certainly not free to pick and choose when they pick up their relationship again - irrespective of how old the birth mother was when they gave him or her up. They give up their rights.

AND I do see it as abandoning actually as that is how I feel.

we all have our opinions and feelings, but this is a SOAP afterall, please don't get too aggressive xxx

Quote Originally Posted by RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
    I've made my point and feelings clear about this on another thread. In my opinion, anyone that has their child adopted gives up their rights to the child. They are certainly not free to pick and choose when they pick up their relationship again - irrespective of how old the birth mother was when they gave him or her up. They give up their rights.

AND I do see it as abandoning actually as that is how I feel.
    well you are intiled to your opinion and so am I!

Im just saying that there are many reason why someone gives up their child for adoption and i dont think it is fair to put them all in the boat!

Yes some people do just abondon their babies and kids but not every one ! every case is different

this is not a place for an arguement, if you think a storyline is wrong then fair enough, but please respect other peoples opinions, there is no right or wrong in these situations

I'm not getting aggressive, I just find this particular storyline offensive to a certain population of viewers, myself being one of them. I have ceased watching EE now.

Thread Information