Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

Another moving episode last night, incredible! I loved the way Martin warmed to Rebecca (his daughter), I read in a magazine that Martin finally saw his child as a 'little lady' (I think that's what James said). Last time Martin saw his daughter was when she was a baby, now 3 years later, there's a 4 year old girl staring back at him. She's walking and talking, it must be an incredible feeling, especially seeing she looks so much like him. I liked the way the director had Rebecca staring up at Martin all the time, with her long eyelashes (like Sonia said), and I think for the first time, he really saw himself in her. Martin couldn't get enough of her.

I genuinely thought too that the child actress playing Rebecca looked like Sonia and Martin. I loved seeing some of Martin's feelings coming out, I really felt for him, as well as Sonia.

I know Rebecca doesn't know about Martin and Sonia being their real parents, but it seems she has taken to them. I thought that picture thing was good, her each giving them a picture. I bet that's going to be treasured forever. And when Martin kissed Rebecca before he left, that was adorable.

I actually felt like I was going to cry when Martin and Sonia left the house, they were in tears, and they were just looking at their daughter with some stranger (to them, Martin anyway), and they just had to walk away. Excellent storyline!

I know it was so adorable the way Rebecca looked up at Martin with her big dark eyes and how he knelt down to say goodbye and she kissed him, it was nearly too much for me ! I dread to think what Pauline will do, I can't believe Dot tells her !

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby21
    I can't believe Dot tells her !
    well you know what dots like! she likes a good gossip about things! probably forgets she not meant to say anything until its too late!
    Last edited by di marco; 03-04-2005 at 20:09.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Who was the father of Chloe? Jamie/Martin? I forgot. I really do hope that Sonia wins Chloe. I cant wait for this to happen, same week as Tina and Rubys arrival I think! Everythings going up a bit I guess this month!
    Martin was or should i say is the father of chloe / rachel. they had a one night fling way back

Quote Originally Posted by geordie
    Martin was or should i say is the father of chloe / rachel. they had a one night fling way back
    Chloe/Rebecca is Martin's daughter yes. I love this storyline it's great how they have brought something from way back and made it significant too current episodes, very gripping stuff!

I can't believe that Dot tells Pauline about Chloe, after Dot was talking tonight about being worried that Jim was going to tell her the truth. Dot agreed it's for the best, keeping Pauline out of it, so why does she have to go and rake everything up. Because it makes the storyline more dramatic!

It was nice tonight listening to Dot and Jim talking about their grandaughter. I can understand why they discouraged Sonia from continuing her relationship with Rebecca, but we can know see that it wasn't as cut and dry as some people thought. I didn't realise Dot and Jim had all those feelings and thoughts about her, Jim talked about what she looked like, and they were both excited about being a great-grandfather (I know Jim's got Liam, but Rebecca's his first great grandaughter) & step great grandmother (Dot). Although she's been adopted, it's clear they still think about her.

I can see that Rebecca would be very well taken care of if she went back with Martin and Sonia. She'd have Pauline, Jim and Dot fussing over her. Dot and Jim are very sweet I can imagine them with her. I think they'd all be very happy together.

It was interesting when the scene ended with Jim and Dot, they panned out and Dot was talking about them both being all alone in the house. I know it's probably something to do with their idea to move out, but it also got me thinking about Rebecca. That house used to be so noisy with all the Jacksons living there, it's definetely missing a child around the place. And also my idea that Martin and Sonia could move in if Jim and Dot moved out, it would be nice to start another generation of family, the Fowler-Jacksons.

Saw Sonia tonight in EE a very small clip, but we saw Sonia find out about Jim and Dot's idea to move, and Sonia not feeling happy about it. I can see why Sonia wouldn't relish the idea, she is losing everyone she cares about, she has just said goodbye again to her daughter, and now her grandad the only link to her family she has in the square is thinking of leaving too.

Of course I know Dot and Jim won't be going far if at all but Sonia is bound to feel rather neglected. All she'll have to turn too eventually is Pauline (other than Martin), what an idea.

Martin

According to someone on Digital Spy, it is in today's TV Times that Martin beds Dawn at Christmas. This will be the final nail in the coffin of Sonia and Martin's already shaky marriage.

Is this after he finds out about sonia kissing naomi???
    Super Mod

omg! martin and dawn i didnt think martin would do that again to sonia unless sonia and martin split up before hand

Well if this is true than i would not be shocked

Thread Information