Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

The epsiode I can't wait for is next friday. Martin coming face to face with his daughter. After all the denial of his feelings for Chloe, he is finally going to realise how much he does actually love her.

I know Martin is going to force Sonia to tell the truth about who she is but I really don't want this to be the end of the storyline. Chloe is their daughter, and it is important for her to be included in their lives.

Smile Sonia and Martin

Yeah I can't wait for that episode either. I've always wanted Chloe to come back in it. This story to me is very interesting. I mean yeah we knew there would be something with Chloe/Rebecca, it's been good so far. Big story for Sonia and Martin, just what I like to see.

Little Mo, Yeah I don't really think that Martin and Sonia will be around as long as Arthur and Pauline, last year there were rumours that James Alexandrou was planning to leave and then he did that directing course in New York, really hope he does'nt he is fantastic ! However Natalie Cassidy said she always wants to be a part of EE but I would like to see her in other things aswell. Ideally if they leave Martin and Sonia will emigrate to Florida and live happily ever after, not very EE I know !
    Last edited by Ruby21; 28-03-2005 at 04:07.

I read some news today in a magazine, about the Chloe storyline. Apparently when Sonia finally comes clean to Chloe/Rebecca's adopted gran, Martin and Sonia say a tearful goodbye to their daughter, and are finally able to get on with their lives. However as they try to put the past behind them and move on, Pauline finds out about the situation, and vows that she will do anything in her power to get Chloe back. I really want to know more about this, it sounds very exciting!

Did anyone else find tonights episode really emotional? the stuff with Martin and Sonia was really gripping. They've had some really heavy talks lately, but tonight's was especially moving. It was the first time I really saw the situation from Sonia's point of view.

When Sonia told Martin about her wondering everyday if she did the right thing giving Chloe up, and about her feeling really guilty, it was really raw. It also made me feel quite sad, when she said that she didn't feel much like a mum now, but she really wanted too, and you could see her face when she said it, filled with sadness & longing.

I've always felt sorry for Sonia, and have wanted her to get her child back all along, but I don't think I quite saw the emotion of it all. I'm wondering whether tonight's episode may have turned a corner for some people. A lot of people have seen her as mad for not being able to let go and selfish. I think I saw a different side to her tonight, did anybody else?

I also think Martin should do exactly what Sonia said and support her. Even if he thinks she's wrong in seeking out her child, it's something she shouldn't have to go through alone. She has a husband, and she should be able to share things with him.

Yes, I thought it was gripping and emotional too. The trouble is that Sonia has never talked about Chloe properly to anyone and it has been eating away at her.

What I want to know is when did Martin get so grown up?? It was good to see them trying to talk about the situation even if they couldn't agree on it. They make a good, strong couple. It was very sad when Sonia admitted that she knew what she's doing is wrong, how she's going to get hurt and asked for Martin's support. At least he's finally beginning to realise just what Sonia has gone through with Chloe and how much she means to her.

i cant wait until pauline finds out and wants to see her does anyone know how long we have to wait until that sroryline?

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    i cant wait until pauline finds out and wants to see her does anyone know how long we have to wait until that sroryline?
    Not very long. According to the previews it's coming up in the next few weeks. I think after Martin and Sonia leave Chloe's gran's they are very emotional, but after a while, when they have got back to some normality, and are gettting their relationship back on track, this is when Pauline finds out about their secret. It's probably just as Sonia is beginning to get back to her old self. Pauline really picks her moments.

Sould be in Press Office Spoilers this week, look out for them on Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah21
    Yes, I thought it was gripping and emotional too. The trouble is that Sonia has never talked about Chloe properly to anyone and it has been eating away at her.

What I want to know is when did Martin get so grown up?? It was good to see them trying to talk about the situation even if they couldn't agree on it. They make a good, strong couple. It was very sad when Sonia admitted that she knew what she's doing is wrong, how she's going to get hurt and asked for Martin's support. At least he's finally beginning to realise just what Sonia has gone through with Chloe and how much she means to her.
    Yes Martin does seem to have grown up overnight doesn't he? He used to be so immature and selfish, now he is really considering Sonia's feelings. I could see how much Martin loved Sonia last night, agreeing to go and see their child with her. Despite the fact that he thought she was wrong, he tried to put his feelings aside for her.

I'm glad that Martin is trying to listen to his wife instead of just judging her. What Sonia said about him needing to support her was completely right. Sonia just needs somebody to be there for her, she's never really had any support. Because Sonia's such a strong character and is quite stubborn, I think people around her feel she can cope with anything, but she was just a child when she had Chloe, and she has been going through all this pain without anybody too help her. Everybody just expects her to get on with it, and it's not that easy for her.

I really love this storyline, great acting by James and Natalie, and they've turned their characters into such a brilliant husband and wife duo.

Thread Information