I read the spoilers for the end of March, people are saying they are on press office, but they are also on ********* Eastenders if people can't get that which I can't. They look great! However I am surprised Martin is so angry about Sonia being concerned for her daughters welfare.

This is what I read, it's not in exact detail, if you want to know exact details, go onto one of the websites mentioned. This is the week in a nutshell, After reading about Chloe's adopted parents being killed in the paper, Sonia decides to go to the funeral. She is concerned about Chloe, and wants to check she is being looked after properly. Martin tries to talk her out of it (probably because he feels it will be to painful for her). Sonia goes to the funeral and is surprised to see Chloe there. She lies about who she is to get information from the person with Chloe (probably her adopted gran). Then when Sonia tells Martin she has seen her, he is really angry with her, he shouts that Chloe is not their daughter anymore, and he storms out of the house. The next day I think Martin has calmed down a bit, and tries to reason with Sonia saying that she should leave Chloe alone.

It's a good storyline because I agree with both sides of the argument. Martin clearly feels that Chloe has been away from them for 4 years, and they shouldn't uproot her. Then there's Sonia, who clearly loves her very much and just can't accept the fact that somebody else has more rights over her daughter than she does. Also she feels a maternal need to protect her.

Although I feel Sonia maybe being a bit selfish, she does adore her child, and it must be so hard for her. I don't think Martin has to agree with Sonia but I do think he has to support and try and understand her. A marraige is about being there for one another, when Sonia was going through all this before she didn't have anybody now she does, Martin needs to show that he cares about how she's feeling.

I'm not sure how this storyline is going to turn out, but I know there will be a lot more to come. So I'd say Sonia talks Martin round to her way of thinking. If anyone knows anymore about what's going to happen, let me know!!