Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin Fowler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Spoilers Chloe shocker, Martin & Sonia!

I read the spoilers for the end of March, people are saying they are on press office, but they are also on ********* Eastenders if people can't get that which I can't. They look great! However I am surprised Martin is so angry about Sonia being concerned for her daughters welfare.

This is what I read, it's not in exact detail, if you want to know exact details, go onto one of the websites mentioned. This is the week in a nutshell, After reading about Chloe's adopted parents being killed in the paper, Sonia decides to go to the funeral. She is concerned about Chloe, and wants to check she is being looked after properly. Martin tries to talk her out of it (probably because he feels it will be to painful for her). Sonia goes to the funeral and is surprised to see Chloe there. She lies about who she is to get information from the person with Chloe (probably her adopted gran). Then when Sonia tells Martin she has seen her, he is really angry with her, he shouts that Chloe is not their daughter anymore, and he storms out of the house. The next day I think Martin has calmed down a bit, and tries to reason with Sonia saying that she should leave Chloe alone.

It's a good storyline because I agree with both sides of the argument. Martin clearly feels that Chloe has been away from them for 4 years, and they shouldn't uproot her. Then there's Sonia, who clearly loves her very much and just can't accept the fact that somebody else has more rights over her daughter than she does. Also she feels a maternal need to protect her.

Although I feel Sonia maybe being a bit selfish, she does adore her child, and it must be so hard for her. I don't think Martin has to agree with Sonia but I do think he has to support and try and understand her. A marraige is about being there for one another, when Sonia was going through all this before she didn't have anybody now she does, Martin needs to show that he cares about how she's feeling.

I'm not sure how this storyline is going to turn out, but I know there will be a lot more to come. So I'd say Sonia talks Martin round to her way of thinking. If anyone knows anymore about what's going to happen, let me know!!

wow, well. I guess that martin should really be supportive because it is his child!!

Yes I think Martin should be supportive, not just because Chloe's his child but because Sonia is his wife. Married couples are supposed to be there for each other. When Martin married Sonia, he told Robbie that he wanted to make up for everything he had done in the past, really make her happy, and he should stick to his promise.

I'm not saying he has to agree with Sonia getting involved with her daughter, but a little empathy wouldn't go a miss.

In reply to cupcake, yes I know this is the correct website. I was just saying I couldn't get onto press office spoilers, I can get on to the Eastenders *********, this is where I got the spoilers from lol.

It's going to be a great week isn't it, finaly some good storyline for Martin and Sonia, they have been in a lull for a while, and really like these characters.

Question Martin and Sonia

Does anyone know if Martin and Sonia break up over the whole Chloe custody battle as by the sound of things Martin is not supportive of Sonia wanting to get Chloe back. I hope they don't as they're about the only happily married couple in soaps.

Apart from Dot and Jim of course!

i think martin secretly wants to see chloe again but he is thinking of her in the long run, i think that he thinks that if he sees her again he will want to keep her but he knows that, that may not be as easy as it sounds
    Last edited by #1 Eastender; 12-03-2005 at 20:13.
    #1 Eastender

Martin and Sonia belong together!

I think Martin is concerned about Sonia, he's worried that this is going to turn into more heartache for her. Martin promised Sonia when they got married, that he was not going to let her down ever again, and that he was going to make her happy. I'm not sure how Martin feels about Chloe, but he's never had a chance to bond with her, so he probably doesn't feel much yet.

I very much doubt Martin and Sonia are going to break up over this. Natalie Cassidy (Sonia) seems to think they belong together, in an interview I read, she said she wanted them to be the next Pauline and Arthur. She said if the couple come out of this stronger than ever, it would show the audience that they're marraige will survive anything.

I really think that although Martin has his reservations about Chloe now, he will come round. If Sonia is really dead set on fighting for Chloe, he would have stand by her, if he loved her as much as he says he does. Martin has hurt her so much in the past, if he has a chance to make her happy, he should want that for her.

Who was the father of Chloe? Jamie/Martin? I forgot. I really do hope that Sonia wins Chloe. I cant wait for this to happen, same week as Tina and Rubys arrival I think! Everythings going up a bit I guess this month!

Thread Information