Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VJ Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    He definitely looks too old. But the old VERSION left to concentrate on school, I read.
    I hope that's true as I don't want him to have been fired. That would have been cruel and totally unnecessary, especially as his replacement is a ridiculous piece of casting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (08-09-2014)

Home and Away newcomer Matt Little has confirmed that he has signed a two year contract with the show.

It was announced last month that Little will assume the role of Leah Patterson's son VJ after previous actor Felix Dean finished filming.

Speaking to Yahoo Entertainment, Little said: "I'm locked in for a couple of years which means I get to relax in to the character and the feeling is you can create something more with that time frame on the show."

Little also admitted that he was concerned about getting a role on Home and Away, having only recently appeared in Neighbours for a guest stint as Ethan Smith.

He said: "They said because the airing dates were four months apart that was a enough good distance to still get the part."

Speaking about the support he has received from brother-in-law Dan Ewing, he said:" When I got Neighbours, I spoke with him and in my first week on the set of Home And Away he skyped me (from the USA) and said `relax, just enjoy yourself and treat everyday as it comes'.

"I am very lucky to have him because he's been able to tell me what to look out for."

Home and Away teen VJ Patterson will consider moving away from Summer Bay as his mother Leah remains in a coma.

VJ (Matt Little) has struggled to cope since receiving the devastating news about Leah and will continue to clash with Zac MacGuire in upcoming episodes.

With Leah still showing no signs that she will ever wake up, VJ continues to make Zac's life as difficult as possible after he is suspended from school.

As Zac struggles to look after VJ while balancing his own grief at losing Leah, he starts to consider that letting VJ live with his grandmother in the city could be the best option.

However, just after Zac tells VJ that he should move to the city, it looks as if there might be a change in Leah's condition.

Charlie Clausen, who plays Zac, told TV Week: "Zac's at his wit's end. They just can't get along. Zac is stuck in a situation where he is not the kid's father - he's his mother's boyfriend. So, who is Zac, really, to be telling VJ to do anything?

"In Zac's mind, he is dealing with his own grief about the reality Leah is probably never going to come back to him.

"It seems like a valid option for him to cut his losses and keep walking and not turn back."

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (24-03-2015), TaintedLove (25-03-2015)

Yes Please!! Let the whiney brat leave. Then he can come back with Leah sporting a new head.
    I don`t know what the producers were thinking hiring this VJ. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the younger VJ. And he was a better actor too.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-03-2015), Pantherboy (25-03-2015), Perdita (25-03-2015)

Says on another forum that VJ gets Billie pregnant in an upcoming storyline

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-03-2016), lizann (21-03-2016), Pantherboy (20-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Says on another forum that VJ gets Billie pregnant in an upcoming storyline
    Isn't he a bit old to be starting a family?

I noticed he looked about 30 at Leah's wedding the other day. I don't think I'll ever get used to the ludicrous age disparity and it constantly takes me out of the story.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-03-2016), Pantherboy (21-03-2016), Perdita (20-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Isn't he a bit old to be starting a family?

I noticed he looked about 30 at Leah's wedding the other day. I don't think I'll ever get used to the ludicrous age disparity and it constantly takes me out of the story.
    Same here ... I can´t believe him being a teenager

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-03-2016), Pantherboy (21-03-2016)

This speculation has started with an Instagram photo going around of VJ & Billie walking along holding hands & she appears to have a baby bump (or is it just the camera angle etc?). I tried to copy the photo below, but unfortunately it didn't work

⚠️Spoiler⚠️. When do you think this is going to happen ?? �� #homeandaway @tessadejosselin @_mattlittle

Hopefully this link can be opened!

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...51&oe=578FA645
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 20-03-2016 at 23:11.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-03-2016)

It does look like her belly's swollen but that's an odd shape for a baby bump so I'm not convinced. It could just be the wind has caught her t-shirt. Or perhaps middle aged VJ really is going to be a daddy after all!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (21-03-2016)

what age is vj and billie supposedly on the show?

vj looks about 30 given the actor playing him

Thread Information