Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 1st - 5th September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    ok.

The double posting error really needs sorting out. Are the moderators looking into it?

It's been double posting for months.
    over a year

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i do even using advanced option
    It's strange the "go advanced" option doesn't work for you re the double posts Liz. It always works for me (and obviously for Perdita too). Maybe the "bug" in the system causing the double posts has taken a stronger dislike to you Liz!

Does not work if you quote a previous post either .... server issue, don't think Moderators are able to sort this, Norman Bates has to get server hosts to try and get this resolved

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Does not work if you quote a previous post either .... server issue, don't think Moderators are able to sort this, Norman Bates has to get server hosts to try and get this resolved
    It works for me if I quote a post - as you can see

Strange that it's different for some.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-08-2014)

Might be some browsers are more affected than others??? I use Google Chrome which works for me on all other sites without a problem ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Might be some browsers are more affected than others??? I use Google Chrome which works for me on all other sites without a problem ...
    Yes, that's a possibility. I use firefox for linux.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-08-2014)

I found these spoilers on The Perfect Blend:

Monday 1st September 2014 - Episode 6961
    Paul, Georgia, Amber and Daniel all find themselves in danger as the storm escalates. Meanwhile, Brennan is confused over his feelings for Paige.

Tuesday 2nd September 2014 - Episode 6962
    The tornado leaves destruction in its wake - Susan and Lou are in a life-threatening situation, and Paul has a serious accident - and amidst the chaos, there's a marriage proposal.

Wednesday 3rd September 2014 - Episode 6963
    Susan is left in shock, but Nate comes to her aid. Paul fears that he ran someone over. Paige and Brennan's romance gets off to a rocky start. Matt is devastated as he learns of Lauren's secret.

Thursday 4th September 2014 - Episode 6964
    The Turners and Willises deal with the fall-out from Brad and Lauren's kiss.

Friday 5th September 2014 - Episode 6965
    Susan and Nate each deal with their own trauma. Matt's words leave Lauren stunned. Imogen sees another side to Daniel. Bailey kisses Alice.

Question:
    -Who would do a marriage proposal? First I thought Karl & Susan, but that's a bit hard when Susan is in danger. Any ideas?

I found these spoilers on The Perfect Blend:

Monday 1st September 2014 - Episode 6961
    Paul, Georgia, Amber and Daniel all find themselves in danger as the storm escalates. Meanwhile, Brennan is confused over his feelings for Paige.

Tuesday 2nd September 2014 - Episode 6962
    The tornado leaves destruction in its wake - Susan and Lou are in a life-threatening situation, and Paul has a serious accident - and amidst the chaos, there's a marriage proposal.

Wednesday 3rd September 2014 - Episode 6963
    Susan is left in shock, but Nate comes to her aid. Paul fears that he ran someone over. Paige and Brennan's romance gets off to a rocky start. Matt is devastated as he learns of Lauren's secret.

Thursday 4th September 2014 - Episode 6964
    The Turners and Willises deal with the fall-out from Brad and Lauren's kiss.

Friday 5th September 2014 - Episode 6965
    Susan and Nate each deal with their own trauma. Matt's words leave Lauren stunned. Imogen sees another side to Daniel. Bailey kisses Alice.

Question:
    -Who would do a marriage proposal? First I thought Karl & Susan, but that's a bit hard when Susan is in danger. Any ideas?

Sorry for the double post, seems like more members have this problem when they post something.

Use the "Go Advanced" option when you post, seems to stop the double posting

Thread Information