Thread: Premier League 2014/2015

Premier League 2014/2015

The football seasons back!

Some interesting results after day one but there is a long way to go!

Not ad start for my fantasy team but not a succesful day of betting. Heres hoping tomorrow is better.

Bad start for Man United with their new boss

Not a great start for united...it is early days though!

I am looking forward to tonight...first home match for us against Liverpool. Heading down early to hopefully soak up the atmosphere!

Not getting this Balotelli to Liverpool transfer...sounds dangerous to me. I dont think Rodgers will have the same effect over him as Mancini had. It will be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Not a great start for united...it is early days though!

I am looking forward to tonight...first home match for us against Liverpool. Heading down early to hopefully soak up the atmosphere!

Not getting this Balotelli to Liverpool transfer...sounds dangerous to me. I dont think Rodgers will have the same effect over him as Mancini had. It will be interesting to see.
    rodgers previously wouldn't take balotelli and now he backtracks and buys him, risky buy think he is way overrated

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    rodgers previously wouldn't take balotelli and now he backtracks and buys him, risky buy think he is way overrated
    Certainly a bit of a u turn! He will be fine for the first few weeks when everyone's singing his name nd he is enjoying the limelight but a few Monday night games I'm December when the rain is pelting it down and it's freezing temperatures... It will certainly be a different story!!

Thread Information