Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tornado storyline

How do you know that Georgia gets hurt? Cause her surgery seems to go wrong as well the week before? (August 25).

And Daniel & Amber are caught in the storm, but according to the photos on Digital Spy they get out of the car.
    So unless a tree branch hits (one of) them, I think they'll be okay.

I love Daniel & Amber, so can't wait to see what happens with them during the Tornado. I still love Kyle & Georgia's storyline.
    Paige & Mark seem to get closer during the tornoado. I like them, but just as friends.

Quote Originally Posted by NeighboursfanNL View Post
    How do you know that Georgia gets hurt? Cause her surgery seems to go wrong as well the week before? (August 25).

And Daniel & Amber are caught in the storm, but according to the photos on Digital Spy they get out of the car.

I love Daniel & Amber, so can't wait to see what happens with them during the Tornado. I still love Kyle & Georgia's storyline.
    Paige & Mark seem to get closer during the tornoado. I like them, but just as friends.

Some posters allege to know everything that is going to happen, however, previous posts/storylines have proven not to be true but rather what they want to happen in their fantasy...

I don't want Brennan to get involved with anybody yet, I think it is too soon but in soaps most characters don't seem to grieve for very long

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-08-2014), Mirjam (20-08-2014), tammyy2j (20-08-2014)

Neighbours bosses have released five new pictures which reveal more of the drama in store when a natural disaster hits Erinsborough.

Last week, it was announced that Ramsay Street's residents will be left in serious danger when a tornado descends on the area in an upcoming storyline.

A tornado hits Erinsborough
    © Channel 5
    A tornado hits Erinsborough

New couple Daniel Robinson (Tim Phillipps) and Amber Turner (Jenna Rosenow) have now been confirmed as two of the characters who will be in trouble when the storm hits.

The pair are out driving together when they find themselves in a precarious position.

Daniel and Amber get caught in the storm
    © Channel 5
    Daniel and Amber get caught in the storm

Will Daniel and Amber be okay?
    © Channel 5
    Will Daniel and Amber be okay?

Other pictures show the damage caused by the tornado as familiar Erinsborough locations are left in a bad state due to the freak weather.

Debris is strewn everywhere outside Grease Monkeys
    © Channel 5
    Debris is strewn everywhere outside Grease Monkeys

Ramsay Street is a scene of chaos
    © Channel 5
    Ramsay Street is a scene of chaos

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-08-2014), TaintedLove (20-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NeighboursfanNL View Post

I read that Georgia ( on here I think ) had a worrying health problem before the Tornado. I suppose she could get hurt in that too though.

I thought her health scare had to do with her pregnancy when she suffered a miscarriage, not aware that anything else was troubling her but I don't watch Neighbours on a daily basis so could have missed it ...

Georgia had a cancer scare last week, that's why I was wondering. ;)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeighboursfanNL For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-08-2014), Ruffed_lemur (20-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I thought her health scare had to do with her pregnancy when she suffered a miscarriage, not aware that anything else was troubling her but I don't watch Neighbours on a daily basis so could have missed it ...
    It was something to do with her throat.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-08-2014)

I wish there was one death at least

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wish there was one death at least
    no one dies in the tornado, as no one is leaving.

The repercussion of the tornado will likely last for the rest of the year.

I really son`t like Terese. She seems to play the same character of Sophie Simpson in Home and Away all grown up. And time hasn`t changed her demeanor one bit.
    I hope all of Teresas clothes gets torn up in the hurricane. Then she can start wearing something less revealing. She is practically spilling out of them. I`ve noticed that she sits across from her screen son Josh a lot, and is almost thrusting her breasts in his face in some scenes.
    If it happens again next week i`ll take a screen shot of it so you`ll know what I mean. I watch Neighbours Oz pace.

Thread Information