Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tornado storyline

As Ramsay Street locals start battening down the hatches in preparation for a storm, there'll be lives on the line, buildings badly damaged and secrets revealed, as the storm escalates into a freak mini tornado.

The tornado and it's immediate aftermath will air during the week beginning Monday 1st September in Australia and two weeks later in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by kayuqtuq View Post
    Can I add Paige, Naomi and the rest of the Willises?
    and sonya

*fingers crossed* Amber and Terese. please let it be Amber and Terese. And if it`s Matt too, then Lauren and Brad could get back together eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    As Ramsay Street locals start battening down the hatches in preparation for a storm, there'll be lives on the line, buildings badly damaged and secrets revealed, as the storm escalates into a freak mini tornado.

The tornado and it's immediate aftermath will air during the week beginning Monday 1st September in Australia and two weeks later in the UK.
    Great news. I thought it was going to be a Christmas cliffhanger. I`m glad we don`t have long to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Great news. I thought it was going to be a Christmas cliffhanger. I`m glad we don`t have long to wait.
    If it was the christmas cliffhanger, they wouldn't have started promoting it now. They promote things about 2 weeks before they happen.

If it was the christmas cliffhanger, they wouldn't have started promoting it now. They promote things about 2 weeks before they happen.

*fingers crossed* Amber and Terese. please let it be Amber and Terese. And if it`s Matt too, then Lauren and Brad could get back together eventually.
    yes to terese and brad too gone
    Last edited by lizann; 18-08-2014 at 21:40.

i like matt and lauren
    Last edited by lizann; 18-08-2014 at 21:39.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    yes to terese and brad too gone
    no one dies, as no one is leaving.

Paul is seriously injured. Georgia and Lou are also hurt.

How do you know that Georgia gets hurt? Cause her surgery seems to go wrong as well the week before? (August 25).

And Daniel & Amber are caught in the storm, but according to the photos on Digital Spy they get out of the car.
    So unless a tree branch hits (one of) them, I think they'll be okay.

I love Daniel & Amber, so can't wait to see what happens with them during the Tornado. I still love Kyle & Georgia's storyline.
    Paige & Mark seem to get closer during the tornoado. I like them, but just as friends.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NeighboursfanNL For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (19-08-2014)

Thread Information