Thread: Sean Spencer

Sean Spencer

Looks to be joining the army as the actor has filmed his final scenes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

sarah c (21-07-2014)

Young Emmerdale star Luke Roskell has left the show, Digital Spy can confirm.

The teen actor has filmed his final scenes after three years playing Sean Spencer on the ITV soap.

Speaking of his departure, Roskell told Digital Spy: "I have had an amazing three years on Emmerdale and I will miss everyone loads.

"I wanted to explore other opportunities and I am excited to find out what the future holds."

Emmerdale's series producer Kate Oates added: "We're sorry to see Luke go after three happy years on Emmerdale. He's been a joy to have as part of the cast, and we wish him tonnes of luck for the future."

Sean has had a busy year on screen, as it was his love triangle with Belle Dingle (Eden Taylor-Draper) and Gemma Andrews (Tendai Rinomhota) which led to an argument between the best friends which spiralled out of control.

In a tragic accident, Belle pushed Gemma over as they rowed over Sean, causing her to hit her head on a rock. Gemma later passed away as a result of her injuries.

More recently, Sean has decided that he wants to join the army, wanting to be just like his uncle Daz (Mark Jordon).

Not too keen on him at first but have grown to like him a lot and shall miss him. Hopefully he will be back one day

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (21-07-2014), tammyy2j (21-07-2014)

i like sean and his sister not his mother though

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (22-07-2014), tammyy2j (23-07-2014)

i liked his character least he could act hope he returns

Emmerdale's Spencer family receive devastating news next week as they learn that Sean is in intensive care.

Sean, who left the village to join the army last year, is left in a worrying state following a shock accident.

The young soldier's father Dan is the first to hear of the incident and then faces the difficult task of breaking the news to Sean's mum Ali.

Sean's accident will affect the Spencers in more ways than one. As well as struggling with their emotions, they will also have to deal with the practicalities of how best to support him when he needs them most.

Luke Roskell's exit scenes as Sean aired in summer 2014. At the time, he told Digital Spy: "I have had an amazing three years on Emmerdale and I will miss everyone loads. I wanted to explore other opportunities and I am excited to find out what the future holds."

More recently, viewers saw Sean make a guest appearance in December for Ali's wedding to Ruby Haswell.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (24-03-2015)

I think he should return with his sister missing

he should return even recast

Thread Information