Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Tiffany Butcher

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    281
    Thanked: 341
    Please get rid of ....������������������

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    20,013
    Thanked: 12461
    that eve the boss wants tiffany for a wifey

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    193
    Thanked: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    that eve the boss wants tiffany for a wifey
    nah she just wants to sweet talk her into being a "drugs mule"

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    20,013
    Thanked: 12461
    is that it for her off with evie?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    193
    Thanked: 156
    so a 16 year old? girl just ups and leaves and no one bothers to check she arrived safe where she said she was going?
    no one she felt unloved and did off!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

    kaz21 (10-03-2019), lizann (10-03-2019), tammyy2j (12-03-2019)

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    20,013
    Thanked: 12461
    Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    so a 16 year old? girl just ups and leaves and no one bothers to check she arrived safe where she said she was going?
    no one she felt unloved and did off!
    do bianca and ricky (is he her dad) care at all?

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanked: 11290
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    do bianca and ricky (is he her dad) care at all?
    Whitney should have taken her back to Bianca or at least rang Bianca to see if she arrived there

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,863
    Thanked: 937
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Whitney should have taken her back to Bianca or at least rang Bianca to see if she arrived there
    Whitney will probably ring Bianca soon. Would think so anyway!

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    20,013
    Thanked: 12461
    why the big lips, these seem to be all in, why, look hideous

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

    kaz21 (13-06-2019)

  12. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    193
    Thanked: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why the big lips, these seem to be all in, why, look hideous
    it's to match the big bums

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •