Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Tiffany Butcher

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    278
    Thanked: 340
    Please get rid of ....������������������

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,815
    Thanked: 12312
    that eve the boss wants tiffany for a wifey

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    171
    Thanked: 143
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    that eve the boss wants tiffany for a wifey
    nah she just wants to sweet talk her into being a "drugs mule"

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,815
    Thanked: 12312
    is that it for her off with evie?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    171
    Thanked: 143
    so a 16 year old? girl just ups and leaves and no one bothers to check she arrived safe where she said she was going?
    no one she felt unloved and did off!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

    kaz21 (10-03-2019), lizann (10-03-2019), tammyy2j (12-03-2019)

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    19,815
    Thanked: 12312
    Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    so a 16 year old? girl just ups and leaves and no one bothers to check she arrived safe where she said she was going?
    no one she felt unloved and did off!
    do bianca and ricky (is he her dad) care at all?

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,822
    Thanked: 11259
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    do bianca and ricky (is he her dad) care at all?
    Whitney should have taken her back to Bianca or at least rang Bianca to see if she arrived there

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanked: 917
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Whitney should have taken her back to Bianca or at least rang Bianca to see if she arrived there
    Whitney will probably ring Bianca soon. Would think so anyway!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •