Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Mitchell (Perry Fenwick)

I'm so glad other people seem to agree about Alfie and little Mo not being the most sparkling pair on EE!I find it really hard to watch them together..its just so weird seeing Alfie with anyone other than Kat and I agree the characters just become annoying when they're together!I can't wait untill Kat comes back next week!!!

So Billy will tell Kat then.
    If he fights with Alfie

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dddMac1
    Little Mo And Alfie are Awful together.Alfie should be with Kat and Little Mo should be with Billy
    Absolutely agree!! They act infantile around each other. Especially Little Mo, which is surprising as she has been around the block a tad. Not like Kat, but she certainly is no naive, young girl. She's been raped, beaten, walked on, imprisoned, and then finally stood up for herself, had another man's child, broke off her own marriage for the sake of that child, and obviously isn't too concerned about what her family will think of her and Alfie, (you can't keep a secret forever) yet with Alfie she acts like she is in grade school.

There is always a certain amount of shyness and caution when a new relationship is blooming, but they are both grown enough to "cheat", yes I said CHEAT, both are still married. However aside from that as adults who have been married as well as had other relationships, shouldn't we see some kind of passion in them towards each other? After all when someone is worthy of your interest despite the awkward situation, I think there should be something tangible for us to see, passion, love, infatuation, or even lust. Instead they seem like they are in kindergarten and they show their affection by smacking one another or pulling on pigtails. If it were to be believable in any way there should be smoke if there is going to be fire regardless of their other halves. Mostly they seem like they are friends with genuine affection for each other who are trying to make a relationship out of the fact that they are both lonely and both alone.

TAKE THAT SCRIPT WRITERS!!!

Here! Here! Bravo!

Will you become a script writer because at least you know what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by daisy38
    Why are they repeating old storylines! Love triangle, Dennis, Sharon and Zoe. Now theres another one, Alfie, Billy and Little Mo!
    and Kat so its a sqaure...

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Beckett_Lover
    Forget Alfie and Billy imagine the fight Kat's gonna give us when she finds out poor Little Mo it won't take much for to look like she's done ten rounds with Mike Tyson and I doubt Alfie will get off lightly we all know Kat's capable of extreme violence he better hold on to his bits and pieces cos Kat will have em on a plate before you can say molfie
    I totally agree with you!!! This is the bit I'm really looking forward to. I think they will keep it under wraps for ages though. Those EE scriptwriters know how to make us mad!!!

Billy tells Kat

Alfie finally realises it is Kat he wants so he tells Little Mo and he gaves her a goodbye kiss which Billy sees. He tells Kat that Little Mo and Alfie are having an affair leading to fireworks in the Slater household.

ooooooooooooooh thats what thats all about hehehe i get it now. ohhhhhhh exciting xxxx thanks xxx
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

ohh but do kat and alfie leave together still

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Lol!! This sounds very interesting!!

Thread Information