Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Billy Mitchell (Perry Fenwick)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I liked Billy more with Little Mo
    They were certainly more equally matched(imo)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I liked Billy more with Little Mo
    I found Little Mo a bit annoying to be honest. I'm glad they've reunited Billy with Honey because I always liked her, plus they have two kids together. I'm very pleased to see Billy back together with his family. Along with a decent job and his friendship with Les, Billy feels like more than the runt of the Mitchell litter for the first time in years.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 18-11-2015 at 20:38.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (18-11-2015), Perdita (18-11-2015), Rear window (18-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I found Little Mo a bit annoying to be honest. I'm glad they've reunited Billy with Honey because I always liked her, plus they have two kids together. I'm very pleased to see Billy back together with his family. Along with a decent job and his friendship with Les, Billy's feels like more than the runt of the Mitchell litter for the first time in years.
    I do like Honey -not sure if she would really
    be interested in Billy ??

It should be good for children -I do tend
    to still.think of Billy as a child beater( as he
    was orginally) which would worry me if this was
    real life!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2015), parkerman (18-11-2015)

Hope he chooses Honey over the Mitchell's to be honest. Billy's character is just a dead end when he's a part of the Mitchell storylinse and Honey could be a chance for him to get out of the dump.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xx_Dan_xx For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-11-2015)

​Colour us confused.

Pictures have been released that show EastEnders filming today (January 18) on location with Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack) and Billy (Perry Fenwick) in a hearse.

Ronnie and Billy Mitchell in a hearse
    © BBC Kieron McCarron

Ronnie and Billy Mitchell in a hearse behind the scenes
    © BBC Kieron McCarron
    The hearse then seemingly breaks down, leaving Ronnie none too impressed. Has someone else awakened her murderous side and she's involved Billy to get rid of the evidence?

Or is it all just innocent and Billy is giving her a lift in the company car? The in-hearse scenes don't look that intense, with the two even taking their time out to look at a phone.

Your guess is as good as ours, though, as the storyline has been kept secret.​

Ronnie and Billy Mitchell behind the scenes
    © BBC Kieron McCarron

Ronnie and Billy Mitchell behind the scenes
    © BBC Kieron McCarron

They might look up the GPS on the phone.. Collecting Grant from an airport .fliming for Peggy´s funeral already??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-01-2016)

He is an idiot, calling Les a pervert and not wanting him around his kids and giving up a good job with people who helped him

Also Billy had photos of Lucy and stole mail, all forgotten about never any follow up just dropped

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-07-2016), parkerman (12-07-2016), Perdita (12-07-2016)

EastEnders spoiler: Billy Mitchell star hints at shock AXE after 20 years in Albert Square
    Eastenders star Perry Fenwick has admitted he fears Billy Mitchell may be about to leave Albert Square after 20 years in the soap.
    The 54-year-old joined EastEnders in 1998, but could be making a swift exit just months before celebrating two decades as a Walford regular.
    Speaking to Woman’s Own magazine, actor Perry revealed: “I joined in 1998 so I’ve been on EastEnders for 19 years. But I’m not sure if I’ll still be there for my 20th year.
    “It’s up to the bosses. They’ve got to offer me another contract.”
    The star, who previously starred in Casualty and The Bill before joining the BBC soap, added it would be “strange” to say goodbye to Billy.
    “I had a good career before I was there but that was two generations ago,” he sighed. “I’ve been at EastEnders for so long.”
    Billy has been at the centre of some of the most important EastEnders storylines during his 19 year stay in Walford.
    The funeral director broke hearts when he confronted his childhood abuser, lost two wives in failed marriages - only to rekindle his relationship with Honey - and fathering a Down’s syndrome daughter, Janet.
    The news comes after several fan favourites were culled under new boss, and former The Archers editor, Sean O’Connor.
    Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell controversially drowned on New Year’s Day - a move actresses Samantha Womack and Rita Simmons both vocally slammed - while Lee Carter (Danny Boy-Hatchard) bowed out earlier this year.

Hope he stays

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (26-04-2017)

is perry leaving, has he been sacked?

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/east...hock-collapse/

Billy Mitchell suffers shock collapse tonight

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is perry leaving, has he been sacked?
    He's supposed to be featuring in a "major" Christmas story line - a clash with Phil!

Thread Information