Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Mitchell (Perry Fenwick)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi
    Mo and Minty ??????? monty??? ok gang it was bound to happen one day.. but I seriously doubt EE is gonna write those two as a couple but hey why not ?????
    Because it would be worse than Pat and Frank, I think anyway

Billy to be a dad at last.

EASTENDERS’ Billy Mitchell is to become a dad at last — after girlfriend Honey discovers she’s pregnant.
    Billy, played by Perry Fenwick, was heartbroken when wife Little Mo became pregnant with her rapist’s baby.

The strain of being a dad to little Freddie was too much for Billy and the couple eventually split.

But his dreams of being a father will come true when Honey — Emma Barton — reveals she is pregnant next month.

A BBC insider said: “Billy is absolutely chuffed to bits — over the moon.”

But the news is not happy for everyone. Little Mo — Kacey Ainsworth — is devastated.

She had hoped to get back with Billy and when he asks her to dinner she thinks they are on a date.

Then Honey drops her bombshell and Mo flees from the restaurant in tears.

Source - The Sun.

It already been said she is pregnant though...

in the last inside soap it hinted that this storyline would be coming up... not exactly confirmation, but it looks more and more likely.
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

awww im so pleased for billy poor little mo though she and billy worked well together but i think that haoney and billy make a better couple

I can imagine why Little Mo would be upset. I think it would have been better if Billy sat her down and told her rather than Honey, it kind of rubs her nose in it. Especially considering everything that has happened with Freddie. Which I assume Billy must of told her about by then.

I'm glad that Billy is going to have a baby but I'm very sad for Little Mo. First Alfie and Kat leaving together and now this, it must make her realise that Freddie is the only person in her life. Although I'm not totally convinced Little Mo is in love with Billy, she wants to get back with him, but is it because all her other options have gone out the window, like Alfie.

awww how cute

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

I am pleased for him! I think he'll make a fab dad¬ x

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    It already been said she is pregnant though...
    It was only in rumour mill though.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I can imagine why Little Mo would be upset. I think it would have been better if Billy sat her down and told her rather than Honey, it kind of rubs her nose in it. Especially considering everything that has happened with Freddie. Which I assume Billy must of told her about by then.

I'm glad that Billy is going to have a baby but I'm very sad for Little Mo. First Alfie and Kat leaving together and now this, it must make her realise that Freddie is the only person in her life. Although I'm not totally convinced Little Mo is in love with Billy, she wants to get back with him, but is it because all her other options have gone out the window, like Alfie.
    I think she's only bothered because someone else is interested in him, otherwise she'd just ignore him.

Thread Information