Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Mitchell (Perry Fenwick)

About time for Billy after the rubbish year he has had, so glad he's finding happiness with someone who likes him for himself not because he's there for what they can get out of him.

Yay at alst billy and someone other than little mo! wondor how she is goiing to react?

Yep im happy for billy, he deserves a bit of happiness, and yeah i would like to know how little mo reacts when she finds out, i know she moved on but she does still love billy in her own way, so will she want him back when she finds out? or will she be ok with it? we will have to wait and see!

The article does say that Little Mo is jealous when she finds out about Billy and Honey, but I don't think she loves him anymore, so she can't expect him to be single for the rest of his life. It's a real shame because I loved Little Mo and Billy together. I've been watching UK Gold lately, and it reminds me how in love they used to be, it's sad to see their relationship being destroyed. But I do think that Honey is going to be good for Billy, we don't know much about her yet, but she seems like a simple uncomplicated kind of a person. Which must be a godsend to Billy right now. And I have heard she is going to be a long term character.

about time billy found love

Billy deserves some happiness, it's about time. Lets hope it remains that way
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss
    Billy deserves some happiness, it's about time. Lets hope it remains that way
    I really want Billy to be happy too, but I suppose we never know what's round the corner. And I still feel that sometime down the line the writers may revisit him and Little Mo's relationship. They are still married to each other, and no matter how complicated their marriage is, they were both very much in love at one time. Also with Alfie and Kat leaving at Christamas, Little Mo is going to be out in the cold somewhat.

It says in Inside Soap that Little Mo discovers she still has feelings for Billy. Can't remember the exact day, but it's around Christmas. I say, tough luck to her.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    It says in Inside Soap that Little Mo discovers she still has feelings for Billy. Can't remember the exact day, but it's around Christmas. I say, tough luck to her.
    Really! Did it say those exact words?! I read the article above, which said she was a bit jealous, but I didn't know she was actually in love with him. Which I assume is what your saying.

I think it would be a great storyline! I know love triangles don't always work out but I really do like Billy and Little Mo's relationship, and if Billy were to realise Mo had loving feelings for him, he'd probably get back with her like a shot. Although if he thinks the best thing to do is move on, that would still be interesting because he would wrestle with himself a lot. If he faced that situation maybe it would give him some closure.

This is what Inside Soap says:

Sunday 18th (omnibus) Billy and Honey's first date ends with a kiss.
    Monday 19th Honey discovers that Billy is married to Little Mo.
    Tuesday 20th Billy announces that he and Honey are an item.

And then in the TV listings at the back of the mag:

Tuesday 20th Meanwhile, Little Mo discovers that her feelings for Billy have returned.

Thread Information