Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Faye Windass

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I think Sally will be fine after the initial shock ...she will get on and support Tim. Anna will make everyones life a misery as she is miserable by nature.
    anna will blame everyone

is faye 7 mths gone?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is faye 7 mths gone?
    That's what I've heard. This story's been a long time in the planning as Faye came back from a party crying months ago. She wouldn't tell anyone what was the matter. I wondered at the time if that was when she got pregnant.

Why couldn't she have had an abortion? Or maybe give the baby for adoption? 12 is just too young...I would have found that type of storyline more interesting..
    And where did she get pregnant at the first place?? I know how babies are made ( ! ) - it's just that we haven't seen Faye with boys or anything..only with Graig, and they are only friends.
    Surely 12 year old would know they are pregnant?? Must feel baby kicking as well. I have a 12 yr old daughter myself, and no matter how innocent she may still seem, they do know more than we parents realize. They've made Faye look bit simple..

Why couldn't she have had an abortion? Or maybe give the baby for adoption? 12 is just too young...I would have found that type of storyline more interesting..
    And where did she get pregnant at the first place?? I know how babies are made ( ! ) - it's just that we haven't seen Faye with boys or anything..only with Graig, and they are only friends.
    Surely 12 year old would know they are pregnant?? Must feel baby kicking as well. I have a 12 yr old daughter myself, and no matter how innocent she may still seem, they do know more than we parents realize. They've made Faye look bit simple..

We (viewers) should have been told more. Went unnoticed for me, that she came home crying from some party few months ago. I remember she had been drinking and Gary got into trouble as well-but nothing else..??
    Last edited by mariba; 10-02-2015 at 10:46. Reason: No quote

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    She wouldn't necessarily know she is pregnant. Not all pregnancies are the same. Some fully grown adult and mature women don't even know they are pregnant until the baby actually arrives let alone a 12 year old! Remember Sonia in Eastenders?
    Last edited by parkerman; 10-02-2015 at 08:27.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-02-2015)

Not all 12 year olds or even older kids know about how to get/avoid getting pregnant, I think Faye is quite innocent in that department. Also her periods might have been irregular still, so not an indication that something was not quite right.
    And with all that has gone on the last year, the Phelan thing, Owen's bankruptcy and how it affected Anna and the whole family, I can well imagine that Faye did not have the courage to speak to Anna. Will be interesting to see what they decide to do about the baby ..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-02-2015)

well we dont know yet-in the proganme yet how they
    deal with it-but the spoilers give it away that she will
    keep the baby. I think abortion would cause too
    much religious etc controversy.Also storyline wouldn't
    last so long-unless it caused problems with Fayes
    mental health.

Girls and women -even those who have had children
    previously dont always know they are pregnant

Ive just found the whole writing/portrayal of Faye
    questionable from the beginning -there seems to
    be a bit of agenda abt various aspects. We don't
    live in Pollyana-land and realism is needed but I
    think its a bit much on one young character -
    particularly with the personality/ background
    as depicted.
    With Sarah they fudged and rushed the issue-
    having a pert 16 yr???old playing 13 yr old.
    all loose ends tidied- babys father dies /his
    parents give present-move away -want no more
    contact.etc.
    So we seem to be going from one extreme to
    other.

well we dont know yet-in the proganme yet how they
    deal with it-but the spoilers give it away that she will
    keep the baby. I think abortion would cause too
    much religious etc controversy.Also storyline wouldn't
    last so long-unless it caused problems with Fayes
    mental health.

Girls and women -even those who have had children
    previously dont always know they are pregnant

Ive just found the whole writing/portrayal of Faye
    questionable from the beginning -there seems to
    be a bit of agenda abt various aspects. We don't
    live in Pollyana-land and realism is needed but I
    think its a bit much on one young character -
    particularly with the personality/ background
    as depicted.
    With Sarah they fudged and rushed the issue-
    having a pert 16 yr???old playing 13 yr old.
    all loose ends tidied- babys father dies /his
    parents give present-move away -want no more
    contact.etc.
    So we seem to be going from one extreme to
    other.

I miss character like Hailey in the storylines like this..Faye could tell her, Hailey was always very helpful.

Thread Information