Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Faye Windass

Faye Windass

Coronation Street is set to broadcast a controversial storyline with soap wild child Faye Windass getting pregnant at just 12 years old, according to reports.

The Sun says that Faye will become the youngest mum in the history of both Corrie and EastEnders when the plot airs later this year.

Faye, played by 13-year-old Ellie Leach, has been a regular on the ITV soap since 2011 and viewers have previously seen her stealing a handbag and returning home from a party drunk.

A Corrie source was quoted as saying: "This is bound to be a controversial storyline but the programme has a history of handling difficult subject matters in a sensitive and considerate way."

According to The Sun, only Channel 4 show Hollyoaks has featured a 12-year-old mum - Amber Sharpe who gave birth to Bella in 2010.

Corrie's Sarah-Louise Platt had a baby at 13 in a storyline on the soap 14 years ago, while EastEnders' young mums include Cindy Williams who is pregnant at 15 .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

swmc66 (19-06-2014)

Faye Windass

reports on line that she becomes pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Coronation Street is set to broadcast a controversial storyline with soap wild child Faye Windass getting pregnant at just 12 years old, according to reports.

The Sun says that Faye will become the youngest mum in the history of both Corrie and EastEnders when the plot airs later this year.

Faye, played by 13-year-old Ellie Leach, has been a regular on the ITV soap since 2011 and viewers have previously seen her stealing a handbag and returning home from a party drunk.

A Corrie source was quoted as saying: "This is bound to be a controversial storyline but the programme has a history of handling difficult subject matters in a sensitive and considerate way."

According to The Sun, only Channel 4 show Hollyoaks has featured a 12-year-old mum - Amber Sharpe who gave birth to Bella in 2010.

Corrie's Sarah-Louise Platt had a baby at 13 in a storyline on the soap 14 years ago, while EastEnders' young mums include Cindy Williams who is pregnant at 15 .
    Yawn! Why! Yet another teenage mum, I have a feeling it could ruin the character!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (20-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post

Yawn! Why! Yet another teenage mum, I have a feeling it could ruin the character!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (20-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    stuart (the hat ) blackburn. PATHETIC!

Whom ever she has sex with it, it is rape as she is underage
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 20-06-2014 at 01:56.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-06-2014), moonstorm (20-06-2014), Perdita (20-06-2014), Ruffed_lemur (20-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yet this is always forgotton about!

I really think this could be a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yes, and I hope they go into this. Particularly after all the controversy about it in the news recently.

Still think it's a rubbish storyline though! Amazing to think what this young girl has gone through after being adopted. Would she still be in this family if it were real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Yes, and I hope they go into this. Particularly after all the controversy about it in the news recently.

Still think it's a rubbish storyline though! Amazing to think what this young girl has gone through after being adopted. Would she still be in this family if it were real life?
    I've always liked Faye and our 11 yr old daughter(who's slowly becoming another soap fan) really likes Faye(and Belle in Emmerdale). BUT-if they are writing a storyline like this to Faye I don't want her to see it. I have to stop watching Corrie as she's watching with me. I do hope-IF they go that way-that at least they would write it very difficult..yes, rape(terrible to wish something like that),and abortion route..as lots of young girls are watching and otherwise thinking that it's easy to have a baby.
    As if Anna and Owen hasn't had enough problems??!
    And there's nothing new in this storyline: Sarah Platt..and recently nearly everyone on the street has had unwanted pregnancies!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Brucie (20-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post

I've always liked Faye and our 11 yr old daughter(who's slowly becoming another soap fan) really likes Faye(and Belle in Emmerdale). BUT-if they are writing a storyline like this to Faye I don't want her to see it. I have to stop watching Corrie as she's watching with me. I do hope-IF they go that way-that at least they would write it very difficult..yes, rape(terrible to wish something like that),and abortion route..as lots of young girls are watching and otherwise thinking that it's easy to have a baby.
    As if Anna and Owen hasn't had enough problems??!
    And there's nothing new in this storyline: Sarah Platt..and recently nearly everyone on the street has had unwanted pregnancies!

Thread Information