Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rakesh (Pasha Bocarie)

If you thought that Rakesh Kotecha’s recent storyline had come to a close and he had endured all of the consequences from his actions, then think again – as Emmerdale actor Pasha Bocarie has promised an exciting and explosive climax for the long running saga.
    Since Rakesh set fire to the Mill, an arson attack that went badly wrong and left Nicola King badly injured, he has been in a self destruct state – at one point even contemplating suicide. Everything came to a head when Jimmy confronted him, took him hostage and then accidentally knocked him out of a window and, as they reached an uneasy truce, that seemed to be the end of the matter.

But Rakesh’s situation will rear its head one more time – leading to dramatic ending.
    Speaking at the RTS Awards, at which Emmerdale won the Best Soap and Continuing Drama prize, Pasha teased: ‘I think the upcoming episodes and the upcoming storyline are going to be pretty explosive. It’s not going to end well. What we’re looking at is the combination of all of the events that have taken place and the repercussions of all of that. It’s exciting and a dramatic end.’
    It remains to be seen quite how badly things go for Rakesh and those around him but could the trouble end up leading to an end for the character as well as the storyline?
    Or can Rakesh and Priya pick up the pieces once more?

metro.co.uk

I hope they donĀ“t kill him off

does he leave on run next week?

Pasha Bocarie has thanked Emmerdale fans following his character's departure from the show.

The actor, who played Rakesh Kotecha on the ITV soap, bowed out from the soap during last night's (June 15) episode after Rakesh found out his wife Priya had cheated on him and subsequently became embroiled in a number of blackmail plots gone awry.

Bocarie has now thanked fans for their "love and support" in a sweet social media post, confirming his exit from the soap.

The post also features a picture of the actor on a boat somewhere sunny, so it's good to know Rakesh has opted for a more tropical destination after three years in the Dales.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Pasha Bocarie ✔ @PashaBocarie
    3 years, wow! My thanks to the fans whose love and support always inspired me, Its been a privilege.🙏🏾💪❤️@emmerdale @pasha_fans
    8:50 PM - 14 Jun 2017
    16 16 Retweets 205 205 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    "Three years, wow! My thanks to the fans whose love and support always inspired me. Its been a privilege," Bocarie wrote.

Last night's episode saw Rakesh exit the soap after displaying some very poor negotiation skills. His arson secret was previously outed by a drunken Jimmy King and he was reported to the police.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter
    Follow
    Pasha Bocarie ✔ @PashaBocarie
    My thanks to the crew @emmerdale ,always pushing boundaries and making us actors look good!
    11:53 PM - 14 Jun 2017
    12 12 Retweets 108 108 likes
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    In another post, Bocarie thanked the cast and crew of the soap for "pushing boundaries."

He wrote: "My thanks to the crew always pushing boundaries and making us actors look good!"

Digital Spy

Thread Information