Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Tully (Antony Cotton)

It says that Jamie and Frankie sleep together. I heard Jamie kisses her, but Frankie rejects him. Does she change her mind?!

I don't think Jamie could believe that Sean was the father. You'd have to be pretty dumb. But I think this is going to be a fantastic storyline!

I don't think it will ever end up with Sean and his boyfriend adopting the baby though. I'm sure Jamie would want to be involved when he finds out, and Violet is bound to have second thoughts.

When is Violet going to announce she's pregnant? they split up about 3 weeks ago, would you say? So i'm assuming she'll find out pretty soon.

Do you think Sean will be the first person she tells? I reckon so.

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni

Violet and Sean

Antony Cotton was just on American Idol and said that Sean and Violet would have a baby together as Violet doesn't have much time due to the damage caused by her eptopic pregnancy. I think it will be quite sweet.

Sean and Jason storyline

Coronation Street's Sean Tully and Jason Grimshaw are about to embark on their first ever plotline in the soap together, Mirror.co.uk can reveal.

And actors Anthony Cotton and Ryan Thomas revealed to us that the plot would be "comedy" - as well as being "romantic!"

Since his real-life girlfriend Tina O'Brien's departure from Corrie, there had been rumours that Ryan's future on the show could be in doubt.

However, now it seems he's staying in Weatherfield for a good while yet - though exactly WHAT the pair's storyline entails is still a bit of a mystery.

Ryan explained: "I think it's going to be a bit of comedy, but at the end there's going to be a bit of drama."

Anthony added: "It's going to be really, really funny. It's like a comedy of errors - for Ryan. It's funny to everyone else apart from Jason, haha."

Anthony continued: "I've literally just done the first set-up scenes. I'm really looking forward to it because I adore Ryan. And it will mean we're going out on location. Away from the cobbles! I can't really say anymore though."

Ryan interrupted: "It is going to be romantic too, haha!"

Is Jason now thinking he could be gay too like his brother?

Cool Sean tulley to be renuited with son

SHOW bosses plan to re-unite gay knicker-stitcher Sean Tully with his long- lost son as part of an emotional plot to mark the soap’s 50th anniversary.

Fans will know Sean (Antony Cotton, 35) became a dad after acting as a sperm donor for his barmaid friend Violet Wilson but he was devastated when she fled the Street taking two-year-old Dylan with her. He was a baby,not 2 years old, surely?

I expect that Violet will have to come back as well then, maybe with Jamie Have not seen either actor on tv sicne their departure

Daily Star

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-03-2010), tammyy2j (02-08-2010)

I wish Sean would leave so that he could be close to the baby.

I like Sean, hope he stays around for a long time

yeah, he really wasn't two! but it would be good to see them again, feel sorry for Sean that the poor baby isn't even mentioned anymore!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

I guess, if they mention the baby, they have to show it, and Violet was quite adamant that she did not want Sean involved once Jamie volunteered to be Dad and left Corrie before Sean knew what she was doing

Thread Information