Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Tully (Antony Cotton)

How reliable is the Daily Star?

inside soap says that they talk about it and make a pact that if they are still single in a few years then they would get together but then the next day when violet is sober she regrets what she said

Oh glad thats all it is because if this was a proper storyline. It would be one silly and ridiculous storyline

Sean's in the family way
    Corrie knicker stitcher Sean Tully is set to become soap’s first gay dad – when he adopts barmaid Violet’s baby. Sean (a flappier, screechier version of Julian Clary, in a young Larry Grayson’s body), finally finds love with a man he meets through the Connor family, and when his best friend Violet struggles with the shock news she’s pregnant, she decides to give the baby away.

Violet splits with boyfriend Jamie after she discovers he’s been sleeping with his stepmum Frankie. But as she tries to get her life back together, she’s left reeling when she discovers she’s expecting his baby. Luckily, Sean’s on hand to help. When he starts a new relationship, the pretty barmaid realises her baby would be better off having the two dads.

Actor Antony Cotton lifted the lid on the shock storyline in an interview with the Daily Star on Sunday. “It’s never been done on a soap before and we’ve been discussing how it’s all going to pan out,” he revealed. “Violet will get pregnant and Sean will have a big role to play, but that’s all I can say for now. It will be an explosive storyline with lots of twists and turns.” Ooh, we can hardly stand the suspense!

Source: Daily Star on Sunday

Question

Maybe I’m wrong but if memory serves me right did Sean and Violet not strike up an agreement one night in the Rovers either at Christmas or maybe Sean’s birthday last year that if they hadn’t met anyone by the time she was 30, that they would get together to have a family?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear
    Maybe I’m wrong but if memory serves me right did Sean and Violet not strike up an agreement one night in the Rovers either at Christmas or maybe Sean’s birthday last year that if they hadn’t met anyone by the time she was 30, that they would get together to have a family?
    yes they did... but the rumour about them having kids togteher is form ages ago and the last post n this thread was last year!

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    yes they did... but the rumour about them having kids togteher is form ages ago and the last post n this thread was last year!
    the last post i made was from the daily star on sunday - didnt want to open a new thread as i knew we had one going. the interview with the guy playing shaun is only a week old

Quote Originally Posted by Ems
    the last post i made was from the daily star on sunday - didnt want to open a new thread as i knew we had one going. the interview with the guy playing shaun is only a week old
    oh ok. i stand forgiven. thats wierd how the rumours where ages ago and now its happening a year later

Violet becomes pregnant by Jamie but she has finished with him so Sean says he will stand by her and say the baby is his i don't think they sleep together.

Well I dont think they would sleep together,espceially if it just so he can have a kid. I think violet is more likely to get pregnant by jamie and then give the baby to sean

Thread Information