Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Tully (Antony Cotton)

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1986@o
    whats wrong with sean having a child, maybe he's lonely!!!!!!!!
    Yeah! I'm not sure if this will just be for comedy value or not, but homosexuals are just as likely to want kids as everyone else and I think it's quite sweet he wants kids. Not sure why Violet would agree to that...method...but why not hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy'sLuckyPony
    Yeah! I'm not sure if this will just be for comedy value or not, but homosexuals are just as likely to want kids as everyone else and I think it's quite sweet he wants kids. Not sure why Violet would agree to that...method...but why not hmm?
    Yes I agree, if Sean wants a child he has every right to pursue that dream. However I do agree that it seems unlikely they would want children at this time. They are very young, they are also very outgoing and fun loving. It doesn't seem as if they want to settle down. Although I suppose if you have a baby everything changes.

Violet and Sean are very close friends. They seem very comfortable with each other, and would probably make very good parents. I don't really watch Will and Grace (i'm mentioning this because somebody made a comment about it before), i've seen a few episodes, one in which she wants to have a baby and they think about having one together. They didn't go through with it in the end though. Maybe it will just be something they think about, but then decide not to go through with.

It would be a very complicated situation if they did decide to have a baby together. How do you think the whole parenting thing would work? Would they live together? If they lived separately Violet would be doing most of the work, is that something she would want to happen? She is quite a strong person, but it does prove difficult if you have a baby and then decide to start seeing somebody, who isn't the father. For Violet it would probably be better to wait for Mr. Right, if she wants a baby.

this storey line has not been confirmed yet

I agree that sean is still very young to handle the responsibility of having a kid and know what he wants.

sean's more of a comedy actor then an emotional actor - he doesn't really need any serious storylines - he could have like a tiny storyline which wasn't really funny and then go with tiny ones for a bit and gradually give him a bigger one. the writers would be pretty stupid to give sean this massive storyline when his non-comical acting abilities haven't really been used much.

I think he should be given a big storyline. He's a great comedy actor, but I feel he should be given more to do. If he wants to progress from Coronation Street at some point he doesn't want to be typecast too much. Covering this issue would be great for Corrie. I don't think it's ever been done, on any soap.

This plot just doesn't ring true. It sounds absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Keating's babe
    This plot just doesn't ring true. It sounds absurd.
    I know that some of these tabloids are famous for getting things wrong, but it does seem as if they have a lot of information about this storyline. Even to the last detail of what their child's name is going to be.

But personally I think it would be better if they had a one night stand and Violet found out she was pregnant, without it actually being planned. Violet and Sean are very good friends, they are comfortable with each other, and maybe a drunken one night stand could happen. I agree children seem to be the last thing on their agenda at the minute.

i love sean, hes fab!!

dont think this is gonna b a good storyline tho.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I know that some of these tabloids are famous for getting things wrong, but it does seem as if they have a lot of information about this storyline. Even to the last detail of what their child's name is going to be.

But personally I think it would be better if they had a one night stand and Violet found out she was pregnant, without it actually being planned. Violet and Sean are very good friends, they are comfortable with each other, and maybe a drunken one night stand could happen. I agree children seem to be the last thing on their agenda at the minute.
    i am sorry but a gay man would not get into bed with a women when drunk unless he was bi.

i think the gist of the storey was to explore the heartache of a gay man who wants a child of his own!

and they are friends i wouldn't sleep with my friend eugh

Thread Information