Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Sean Tully (Antony Cotton)

Not a nice way to be dumped. Sean shoukd move out .....maybe move in with norriss

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Not a nice way to be dumped. Sean shoukd move out .....maybe move in with norriss
    Norris definitely needs a lodger to keep him company.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Norris definitely needs a lodger to keep him company.
    Yes, he does. The next lodger could be Michael as things must get a bit tense in the Grimshaw house with Phelan having got his size 12 firmly under the table

Emily has gone around 6 months now ... hope she is back and that it was not serious health problems of the actress that made her need a break

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-07-2016)

Micheal is moving in with Andy

Coronation Street's Sean Tully will be left heartbroken next week as he uncovers Todd Grimshaw and Billy Mayhew's secret romance.

Billy (Daniel Brocklebank) ended his relationship with Sean last month after developing strong feelings for Todd. The pair gave into their feelings soon after, but have been keen to keep Sean in the dark until the break-up isn't so raw.

After Eileen discovers the truth in an upcoming episode, the duo will realise that they can't keep up the pretence for much longer and Billy promises Todd that he will break the news to Sean once Kylie's funeral is out of the way.

However, the decision will be taken out of their hands when Sean catches them sharing a tender moment at Kylie's send-off and realises the truth.

When Eileen learns that Jason has been involved in an accident abroad, Sean heads to Kylie's funeral to inform Todd of the news. However, he is devastated when he spots Todd and Billy together, leaving them with some serious explaining to do.

In the vestry, Billy tells Sean how sorry he is for the hurt he's caused but insists that he and Todd are in love.

Unable to deal with the heartbreak, Sean finds it increasingly difficult to live with Todd as he starts making bitchy remarks about him over the breakfast table the following day.

To make matters worse, Phelan causes even more animosity as he goads Sean and lies that Billy spent the night with Todd at Number 11 with him in the next room.

When Sean later returns home, he is incensed to find Todd and Billy all loved-up on the sofa and rants at them for carrying on under his roof. Sean then directs his anger on to Eileen, insisting that she will have to choose who she wants to live with.

As an emotional Sean pushes Eileen to choose between him and Todd, Phelan makes matters worse by pointing out that blood is thicker than water. Phelan soon stirs up more trouble when he lets slip that Eileen knew about Todd and Billy's relationship but chose to keep quiet.

Devastated, Sean packs his bags and leaves, while a guilty Eileen heads off to Thailand to support Jason. With the family in tatters, it looks like Todd may have finally got the measure of Phelan when he spots his triumphant smile amid all the arguing.

Todd later tells Phelan that he knows he got Sean out of the house on purpose, but will the villain be fazed?

Coronation Street airs these scenes next week on ITV.

Digital Spy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-07-2016), livden (27-07-2016)

The spoiler pic is the perfect example for why I prefer Tilly over Robron these days. It's the little things, like the touches, the longing looks etc. In this case I know it's to further a plot, but still. I love the fact that they're so affectionate. They clearly care about each other and are very much in love (even if they haven't used the big L word yet). I almost feel bad for Sean. He's an annoying character, but he doesn't deserve to find out this way. Billy should have told him the truth as soon as he got back.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-07-2016)

I should have probably linked the pic since I just realized that it's not already included in this thread. This is the pic I used as an example for why I prefer Tilly over Robron: http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/29/...ly-sean-01.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-07-2016)

Antony Cotton signs on to Coronation Street for at least another year!

Antony says he’s filming a juicy new plot, adding: “I’m doing the beginnings at the moment. It’s very, very new and very different”...

He tells Talk TV he’s “very, very, very happy” to have renewed his contract again. No wonder – when he joined the street 15 years ago he thought he’d only be there for three months.

Antony, 42, is now one of the soap’s longest-serving actors.

He says: “I genuinely thought I’d be here for three months.

“I thought that would be really great – regular work then off to the next job. So I’m amazed it’s 15 years. I’m proud of Sean. He’s been a beautiful part of my life for so long now.”

Antony says he’s filming a juicy new plot, adding: “I’m doing the beginnings at the moment. It’s very, very new and very different.”

Machinist Sean arrived in 2003 as one of Corrie’s first gay characters.

I’m often asked where Eileen is,” smiles Antony. “It takes a shorter time to pretend it’s real than to explain I don’t really know because I don’t live with her in real life. I just go, ‘She’s at the bingo’. They say, ‘All right, give her my love’ and I go, ‘Will do’.”

Antony says he always gets a friendly reaction on the streets because Sean is so likeable. He says: “I’m not one of those people where women batter you with their handbag because you’re a philanderer or murderer.”

Future scenes will see Underworld employee Sean find himself homeless and living from a tent in woodland – and things then get even more bleak when a group of strangers accost and attack him.

Recently Sean has moved from several homes, having lived both with the Grimshaws and also with Tyrone and Fiz. It is currently unknown how he will find himself homeless and how bad things get.

Sean will be living with a homeless girl and the attack happens in public toilets but viewers will have to wait and see what happens next

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (23-05-2018)

Thread Information