Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Emma Barton (James wife)

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    If Ross saw her there then surely he would’ve seen someone else there. So either he did actually see her jump or he saw who pushed her and is covering as he thought she deserved it - thats if they aren’t being predictable in making it him.

But when she fell it didn’t look like she’d been pushed. It looked more like she’d just let herself fall. There was no panic in her face like there would be if someone pushed you. So I’m still thinking she did just top herself and they’re making a whole thing out of someone pushing her. The letter will probably turn up to show she was about to commit suicide so the police may change their theory and we’ll find out that the marks on her arms were from someone (Ross?) actually trying to stop her jumping not from shoving her over the edge. That’s my theory at the moment - it’s subject to change

Also the scratches they found on her from a few days before could’ve possibly been from her scuffle with Gabby maybe?
    That is what I thought at the time .. she looked ready to go to be with James and Finn ... I would have expected her to have a look of surprise at least .... lets hope this storyline gets concluded sooner rather than later

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Debzyg (17-10-2017), kiwigirl (14-10-2017), lizann (14-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That is what I thought at the time .. she looked ready to go to be with James and Finn ... I would have expected her to have a look of surprise at least .... lets hope this storyline gets concluded sooner rather than later
    Well you would think wouldn’t you? She looked serene! Like she was ready to be with James & Finn.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

Perdita (17-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    IMO: Its a stupid angle I.M wanted to turn into a "whodunit" BS. Dragging this story out. He should have left this story as a suicide, as it was a fitting death for Emma to die alone with the ghosts of Finn & James. The whole murder story line needs to end asap, its becoming tedious.
    Totally agree. I said the same thing when the police said it was a suspected murder. A fitting end for her would’ve just been the suicide - her only perceived way out of the mess she was in and to deal with grief of killing not only her husband but her youngest son. And does anyone really care who killed her if she was pushed? I’m just glad the witch is dead finally! If someone did kill her then just give them a medal and move on to the next storyline

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Debzyg For This Useful Post:

deeCee (25-10-2017)

Maybe she was too coward to jump herself and wanted assistance in a push

Emmerdale has confirmed the seven official suspects in the 'Who Killed Emma Barton?' storyline.

Emma was pushed off a viaduct by a mystery culprit earlier this month and after weeks of speculation, the ITV soap is now helping us to figure out who the murderer is.

As this brand new photo shows, the seven suspects are Laurel Thomas, Pete Barton, Gabby Thomas, Ross Barton, Cain Dingle, Moira Dingle and Adam Barton.

Six of these suspects have already seemed pretty dodgy in recent episodes, but the major revelation is the inclusion of Laurel – who's been lying about being far away from the village when the murder took place.

Here's all you need to know about the suspects and their motives:

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...rton-suspects/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (24-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale has confirmed the seven official suspects in the 'Who Killed Emma Barton?' storyline.

Emma was pushed off a viaduct by a mystery culprit earlier this month and after weeks of speculation, the ITV soap is now helping us to figure out who the murderer is.

As this brand new photo shows, the seven suspects are Laurel Thomas, Pete Barton, Gabby Thomas, Ross Barton, Cain Dingle, Moira Dingle and Adam Barton.

Six of these suspects have already seemed pretty dodgy in recent episodes, but the major revelation is the inclusion of Laurel – who's been lying about being far away from the village when the murder took place.

Here's all you need to know about the suspects and their motives:

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...rton-suspects/
    Are they going to do the whole ‘make it so obvious it’s this person we think it can’t be that person but it actually is that person’ thing like they did with Zak when he beat up Cain?

Quote Originally Posted by Debzyg View Post
    Are they going to do the whole ‘make it so obvious it’s this person we think it can’t be that person but it actually is that person’ thing like they did with Zak when he beat up Cain?
    I.M is prolonging Emma's death making it more meaningful with the "whodunit" SL. Apparently Laurel was in the village on the day of, it cant be her. But not even I'm immune to guessing who murdered Emma. I was thinking it was the doctor for some strange reason, my imagination is running away with me.

And with the "flash-back" coming up, I hope we get see just what Cain & Moira got up to.
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 24-10-2017 at 09:45.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I.M is prolonging Emma's death making it more meaningful with the "whodunit" SL. Apparently Laurel was in the village on the day of, it cant be her. But not even I'm immune to guessing who murdered Emma. I was thinking it was the doctor for some strange reason, my imagination is running away with me.

And with the "flash-back" coming up, I hope we get see just what Cain & Moira got up to.
    I thought Laurel is away with her sister Caroline?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought Laurel is away with her sister Caroline?
    She was

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...ct-interviews/

More clues but they are dragging it out and out and out .....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (04-11-2017)

Thread Information