Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Emma Barton (James wife)

Emmerdale unearths Emma Barton and Ashley Thomas's secret video as her downfall is finally here
    Gabby will soon play the incriminating footage.
    Emmerdale star Gillian Kearney has revealed that Emma Barton and Ashley Thomas's secret video will be played again.
    Emma was caught on camera last year as she ruthlessly used Ashley's dementia to her advantage, wanting him to forget about seeing her on the road bridge when James suffered his fatal fall.
    Although Emma has since seized the memory card which contains the secret footage, she clearly hasn't done enough to cover her tracks as Gabby Thomas gets her hands on it this week.
    This sows the seeds for some explosive scenes next week as Emma goes completely out of control and leaves lives hanging in the balance, knowing there's nothing to lose as time is up for her.
    Speaking about the drama to come, Gillian revealed: "Emma panics when her secrets come out. Finn finds out the truth through Gabby. He pays a visit to the church, where Gabby has put on the tape that shows Emma manipulating Ashley.
    "Afterwards, Finn threatens to tell the other Barton boys, and Emma knows it's all over for her. Finn warns Emma that if she doesn't tell Ross and Pete the truth, he's going to tell them himself. Emma admits to Finn that she did push James and he can't live with that."
    After begging Finn for some time to put her affairs in order, Emma pays a visit to Moira's farm. Events then take a horrifying turn as the former love rivals find themselves going head-to-head in a burning barn.
    We know that at least one Emmerdale character will be killed off next week – and it could well be Moira unless Emma is prepared to save her when she needs help the most.
    Gillian continued: "Emma tells Finn that there's something she needs to do first. She goes to Moira to make her answer for what she's done. Emma blames Moria for everything – she even blames her for the reason she lost her temper and pushed James off the bridge in the first place.
    "Emma is angry with Moira and bitter that she was the one who always seemed to be enough for James. So she goes to Moira for a sense of peace and to put it all to bed. Emma wants to tell her that she pushed James, but that it was Moira's fault. She wants the two women to share the guilt, really.
    "The stunt scenes were really good fun to film. We were nervous as we knew it was going to be a long filming block, but it was really fun too and the director, Tony Prescott, was fantastic.
    "He made us feel safe and he gave us room to play. Whatever we wanted to do instinctively, he would accommodate it. We weren't limited and he let us trust our instincts."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (26-09-2017), tammyy2j (27-09-2017)

Online rumours she commits suicide after killing Finn ... if true

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

deeCee (30-09-2017)

So she's not going to get any comeuppance at all then, or is McLeod saying that death in itself is a punishment?

If so, what the hell has Finn done wrong?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

mariba (03-10-2017), Perdita (30-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by deeCee View Post
    So she's not going to get any comeuppance at all then, or is McLeod saying that death in itself is a punishment?

If so, what the hell has Finn done wrong?
    He knows she killed his Dad by pushing him off the bridge ..

will chas ever discover emma thrashed the pub that she was not ill again

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    will chas ever discover emma thrashed the pub that she was not ill again
    Doubt it .. Finn found out, didn't he? And unless he spills the beans before he dies, Emma will take that to her grave

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Doubt it .. Finn found out, didn't he? And unless he spills the beans before he dies, Emma will take that to her grave
    does finn know that too, he covered up too much for her and his thanks she kills him

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

mariba (03-10-2017)

does finn know that too, he covered up too much for her and his thanks she kills him
    I think he did find out, I am sure he found out about Emma ruining Chas's passport and never said anything to anyone .... I was very disappointed with him at the time as I had hoped he would have told others in the family

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think he did find out, I am sure he found out about Emma ruining Chas's passport and never said anything to anyone .... I was very disappointed with him at the time as I had hoped he would have told others in the family
    did james know that too about the passport

did james know that too about the passport
    I am not sure but I think he did .. I remember hoping he would dump Emma after finding this out but for some reason he stayed ...

Thread Information