Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nico

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    i hope Dodger doesn't find out as that would destory him. if it was me, I wouldnt want to know.
    i agree also how does patrick know it is dodger?

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    i hope Dodger doesn't find out as that would destory him. if it was me, I wouldnt want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Not sure, is it something Doctors can tell ?

Maybe the were going to finally meet when they were 14 but somehow met without being told and thats why she never saw him again as Patrick and whoever looked after Dodger realised. I dont even know, im still trying to make sense of it all.

Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 04-09-2014 at 23:19.

I hate that Dodger is her dad

Persephone Swales-Dawson has discussed her character's darker side for the first time, admitting that Nico Blake is becoming "increasingly sinister".

Last night's E4 first look episode saw Nico leave her mother Sienna (Anna Passey) for dead while she was suffering an anaphylactic shock following a bee sting.

Nico was furious with her mum as she wrongly assumed that Sienna had been flirting with her boyfriend Dylan Jenkins, but her extreme reaction marks the beginning of a worrying new direction for the teen.

Speaking to Hollyoaks' official website, Swales-Dawson explained: "I think Nico's more concerned with how mad she was. I don't think she paid much attention at all to the absolute urgency of what was going on. If Sienna actually did die, Nico would probably feel terrible.

"I think Nico does have a bit of an evil streak, to be honest. We've seen a few little things, but I guess you could mostly play them off as: 'She was just trying to please her mum'.

"I think with this one, she's definitely not doing it for her mum - so I think she's a bit of a 'sly Sienna' herself."

Discussing the shift in her character, she added: "I definitely prefer to play bad Nico. It's a lot more fun. It's nice having Anna there as a benchmark of how crazy can we go. It's a lot of fun to push those boundaries and see how far we can go.

"This is definitely a turning point for Nico. She's becoming increasingly sinister and I think there's a lot more up her sleeve."

her abuse of sienna will get worse, she will beat her mother

Nico Blake will be responsible for starting a fire that could kill her family next month.

The autumn trailer teased that a fire would break out at Patrick's flat, but the details surrounding it were previously unclear.

It has now been revealed that troubled Nico (Persephone Swales-Dawson) will be the cause of all the drama as she continues to go off the rails in the wake of Carly's death.

As Carly's funeral looms, Sienna will become increasingly concerned about her unstable daughter, but their situation goes from bad to worse when Ben's former wife Sadie turns up in the village.

Ben is initially furious to see Sadie after she walked out on him years ago, but she soon makes her intentions clear when she corners Sienna and admits that she is planning to win him back.

Sadie remains undeterred after a furious Nico flies at her, and after emotionally blackmailing Ben, he finally agrees to move back in with her so that he can reconnect with their sons.

Although Sienna is clearly heartbroken by Ben's decision to leave, it is Nico who takes the news the worst of all.

Furious that her mum let Ben go without a fight, she decides to take drastic action, and after locking Sienna in her room, she sets fire to the sofa, unaware that Maxine and Patrick are asleep in the next room.

As the fire gets out of control, panic sets in for Nico as she realises that her plan has drastically backfired. After tracking Ben down, he bravely rushes in to see that Maxine and

It was only a matter of time, but Hollyoaks killer Nico Blake has struck again in shocking scenes.

Trevor Royle (Greg Wood) became the teenager's third victim when Nico stabbed him on the day of his wedding to Grace Black, wanting revenge against the gangster after his secret affair with her mum Sienna tore their family apart.

Having promised Grace that he wouldn't let her down, Trevor painfully went through with his ceremony rather than seeking emergency medical treatment. It wasn't his smartest ever move, as he tragically collapsed into his new wife's arms just moments after saying "I do".

Digital Spy recently caught up with Persephone Swales-Dawson, who plays evil Nico, for an instant reaction chat to the latest bombshell twist for her character.

How do you feel about Nico claiming another victim?

"I was a little bit nervous when I found out that Nico was going to kill Trevor. He's such a strong character in the show and so central to so many storylines. so I always knew it was going to be a big one.

"After I'd been told, I was just waiting to get that scene through and I was absolutely delighted when I read it. Sometimes you just read a script and you realise there's so much you can do with it. This was definitely one of those scenes."

Three murders officially makes Nico a serial killer. Do you think that's quite a big shift for her?

"Yeah, I do. You've seen the progression of Nico as she killed Carly, Patrick and now Trevor. Nico's intentions going into each murder and her reactions afterwards have been so wildly different.

"I feel like this third murder does definitely mark a change in her character. She's just so flippant with it now. Murder is one of her go-to scenarios whenever there's a problem."

Trevor is very popular with fans, so are you worried about Nico potentially receiving a backlash?

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried, but I guess it's just one of those things if you're playing a villain. It's what I signed up for. The enjoyment of playing such a complex character definitely outweighs any fear.

"And I must say, mostly the fans have been really wonderful - even when Nico killed Patrick. People loved Jeremy Sheffield on the show, even though Patrick was a villain himself. The reaction from viewers has mostly been: 'I hate Nico but well done'. I'll take that."

Does Nico have any regrets about what she's done?

"I don't think Nico will show any remorse about this one. She just thinks it was the logical thing to do - there was a problem and she sorted it out. Nico didn't like Trevor anyway for how he treated Dylan. So this one just feels like a bit of a triumph, and I don't think she's going to show any regret at all."

How does Nico cope with covering her tracks in the aftermath?

"There's definitely a worry for Nico over the rest of this week, because Maxine is already a bit wary of her. You'll see that she's going to find Nico's shirt with blood on it, and Maxine also hears Nico talking really coldly about Trevor.

"So Maxine is going to confront her. Maxine is so moral in her ways and she does catch on to Nico, so the game could be up."

Would you like Nico to strike again, or is three murders enough?

"I think for the right person Nico could kill again! I love playing this character and I had no idea what she would be capable of when I started. It's weird to say, but I've been pleasantly surprised as I've got the storylines through. So if there was going to be another murderous adventure, I'd definitely throw myself into it."

Do you ever worry that such dark storylines put a shelf life on Nico? At some point she has to get her comeuppance or be killed...

"Everybody gets their justice, don't they? It's always a concern, but at the same time I know that it's just part of playing a dark character.

"I am aware that at some point down the line, it means that Nico either has to reform or pay for what she's done. If somebody had to kill Nico or if she had to go to prison, I would just look back and think that I was lucky to play her while she lasted."

Is it easy to switch off from 'Nico mode' after such dark scenes?

"Sometimes if I'd had a really intense day that I've put all of my emotion into, they'll call 'cut' and the crew will carry on chatting. I'll be looking around thinking: 'Why am I the only one crying?!

"It can be a bit strange at times, but people on set probably just think I'm really quiet. Usually when I'm in that kind of a mood, I'll just keep myself to myself, take a bit of time to breathe and let it all go."

Are you going to miss working with Greg Wood (Trevor) and Ben Richards (Ben) now that both have left the show?

"Working with Greg was so funny because in my first six months I was just scared of him! I saw more of Trevor than I did of Greg! He's such an intense, strong actor that I was a bit wary. But then it was so funny being on set with him, because he's the funniest and sweetest guy. I really do miss working with him as it's such an experience.

"I also had a great time with Ben on set. If I was ever struggling with anything, he'd help me through it. I'd like to think I've done the same for him. I'll definitely miss them both so much."

Nico's boyfriend Dylan was the one guy who kept her on the straight and narrow - at least slightly! Do you miss working with James Fletcher, who played him?

"I miss working with James so much. If I could bring anyone back, it would be Dylan. I was just so lucky. When the producers said that they were casting a love interest for my character, I knew how intensely we'd be working together. When James was cast in the role, I couldn't have asked for more. We still hang out - we were hanging out at the weekend actually."

Would you like to play a nicer character in the future?

"Yeah, it would be nice to show people what else I can do. It's really interesting when people meet me and say: 'Oh you're not horrible' and I have to say: 'No that's my job, that's what my character is'. So it would be nice to show people that there's another side to me."

Digital Spy

is her exit coming soon, cant take more of her

Thread Information