Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Yasmeen and Zeedan Nazir

CORONATION STREET viewers are about to witness a dark plot twist in upcoming ITV scenes as Zeedan Nazir steps up his obsession with Kate and Rana. But how far will he take his stalking?

New Coronation Street filming pictures reveal Zeedan (played by Qasim Akhtar) trying to photograph Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent) and Kate Connor (Faye Brookes) as they enjoy a game of pool.

Shocked, Rana (Bhavna Limbachia) spots him and drags him away from the window.

The spoiler photos look as though Sophie and Kate are getting things together as they celebrate their pool table win.

The love triangle is becoming complicated as Zeedan is trying to break up Kate and Rana.

Secretly filming them on a day out with Sophie, he seems to be trying to capture incriminating videos.

Furious Rana will be seen to confront him when the episode airs and have a huge row before storming off.

Kate and Sophie get their own back and will begin to film Zeedan themselves. What could Zeedan really be plotting?

Rana actress Bhavna revealed she is hoping Corrie bosses create a wedding for her character.

She explained: “We hope so. They've already been through so much to be together.

“They've been fighting their feelings. I hope they will be [happy].

“They genuinely do love each other. Rana doesn't want to label her sexuality.”

Bhavna continued to Digital Spy: “As far as she's concerned, she's fallen in love with somebody who happens to be a woman.

So hopefully they are together. We'd love to see a big, fat gay Muslim wedding.”

It comes after last night’s episode saw villain Pat Phelan (Connor McIntyre) discover that his plans to escape Weatherfield with his earnings were about to come crumbling down, along with the concrete pillars where he had hidden his dead bodies.

Phelan was visited by project manager of the Legacy Reach Paper Mill development Mona Beattie (Rachel Logan).

Mona refused to pay him for his workmanship as the concrete pillars were “set at the wrong temperature” and were starting to crumble, meaning they will need to be demolished.

Will Phelan’s bodies be discovered, or will he manage to concoct a new plan?

i think zeedan is leaving

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think zeedan is leaving
    Yes, has been confirmed .. shame really

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...-zeedan-nazir/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (28-03-2018)

http://coronationsstreet.com/2018/04...ive-over-rana/

Another murder? Coronation Street is becoming worse than Midsummer

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

I doubt the kate becoming possessive of rana is true. If zeedans exit is death maybe Phelps will get him at the shooting at Michelle and Roberts wedding

the new producer should try and keep zeedan get rid of kate or has the actor already filmed his exit?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-...nor-Rana-Nazir

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

indigodance (01-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Kate is showing her true colours now ... an absolute nut case. Rana has nowhere to go support wise for sound advice. Kate is turning psycho with jealousy and zeedan just wants to go back to how it was, and Kate has well and truly stitched rana up over her family.

All rana has is psycho Kate and poor zeedan .... I don't think she truly loves Kate.... she just sees her as the only support system she has. If she sticks with Kate... and Kate will make sure of that... she played the emotional manipulative game ...this is emotional bullying and can turn very dangerous very quickly

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

inkyskin (28-04-2018), lizann (13-05-2018), Perdita (28-04-2018), tammyy2j (01-05-2018)

I think Rana does not want to lose Zeedan's family

Can she move in with her brother Imran, is he living locally?

Coronation Street star Qasim Akhtar has spoken about his exit from the show for the first time.

The ITV soap announced in March that Qasim had decided to leave the cobbles and we'll see his final scenes air later this month.

Revealing the reasons behind his choice to go, Qasim explained: "When I first started here, in my mind I told myself that I would like to do three years at Coronation Street and then see what happens from there. By the time I leave, I will have done four years so I got another year out of it.

"I've always been really ambitious and I still have that fire and hunger in my belly where I want to explore and do other projects. Because I am seeing so much more diversity in shows nowadays and the pressure that shows have got to introduce more Asian and black actors into things, I feel like it's a great time for me to be out there.

"Just talking for myself, in the position I am in – being young and not having major commitments in my life – if there is ever a time to do it, it's now."

He continued: "It was a hard decision for me to make because I became really comfortable here, but I thought to myself, 'I would rather go away from the show, try to prosper and do different things'.

"It has always been a dream of mine to go to America and work out there, so I'd rather go away and if things didn't work out I would just be like 'oh well'. But I would rather say 'oh well' than 'what if?'"

Qasim confirmed that Corrie bosses have decided not to kill off the character of Zeedan, which leaves the door open for a possible return.

He said: "I am so happy because that puts you in such a great position as an actor as well. I take it as a compliment and I am very grateful because I like to believe that there will always be a place for me here in the future.

"I am going to miss everyone. I am going to miss the people, I am going to miss the company. I'll miss the routine and I'll miss the canteen upstairs, but more than anything I'll miss the people because I have made some lifelong friends in this place."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...exit-decision/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (13-05-2018)

i wonder does he go on the run or to prison for hitting this guy phil over rana and what will happen his restaurant, sophie to run it?

Thread Information