Thread: Ethan Smith (Matthew Little)

Exclamation Ethan Smith (Matthew Little)

Neighbours bosses have announced the casting of TV newcomer Matthew Little as a mysterious character named Ethan Smith.

Little, 21, has filmed a guest stint with the long-running soap and will make his first appearance on screen in June.

Matthew Little as Ethan Smith in Neighbours
    © Channel 5
    Matthew Little as Ethan Smith

A Neighbours statement teased: "There is an air of mystery to Matthew's character Ethan Smith, who has a connection to one of the show's regular characters that he struggles to keep under wraps. However, the young hottie still manages a romantic interlude."

Before filming, Little sought advice from his brother-in-law Dan Ewing, who is best known for his role as Heath Braxton on rival soap Home and Away.

Little said: "Dan was great and obviously knows the pace you work at on a weekly drama.

"I had so much fun filming, and everyone was awesome to me and really made me feel welcome."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-05-2014), tammyy2j (07-05-2014)

Oooooo hello! ����

Oooooo hello! 😍😍

At first I didn't read it properly and thought because it said about having a connection, Brad and Lauren might of actually had a boy, not a girl and that's him. Seeing as Lauren never saw her Daughter and she's already been lied too.
    But then I re-read and see that he has a connection to 'one' of the characters, I wonder who it could be though.

At first I didn't read it properly and thought because it said about having a connection, Brad and Lauren might of actually had a boy, not a girl and that's him. Seeing as Lauren never saw her Daughter and she's already been lied too.
    But then I re-read and see that he has a connection to 'one' of the characters, I wonder who it could be though.

Could be a new romance for Imogen

Well I was right about him having a connection to Brad and Lauren, he obviously knows their daughter.

Any relation to Mark Little who used to play Joe Mangle?

Thread Information