Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracy Shankley (Amy Walsh)

was she not supposedly to be a sister to vanessa same dad in jail

Emmerdale star Amy Walsh has warned that there's a rocky road ahead for Tracy Shankley as she tries to support David Metcalfe through his cancer battle.

Tracy will spend the night with David next week and is delighted to have finally bagged her man, but things turn sour when he discovers that she knows about his illness and assumes she was only acting out of pity.

With Tracy feeling so strongly for David, only time will tell whether she can convince him of how genuine she is. But either way, Walsh is convinced that Tracy won't be the perfect source of support as David faces a tough battle ahead.

Walsh revealed: "It's a funny one with Tracy, because I almost don't want her to be a girl-next-door, doting wife type for David. I want her to muck up a bit! I think it would only be Tracy if there's a few bumps along the way. As much as her good intentions are to look after David and be there for him, sometimes she misjudges the situation.

"There's a scene we've just filmed where she takes David out drinking, but it's the day before his chemo. She just wants to cheer him up, but he says: 'I can't drink, I'm just about to have chemo'. Tracy doesn't quite get it, but she's keeping him positive. She'll try her best. Her heart's in the right place but sometimes she does mess it up."

© ITV
    Tracy is worried about David

Asked whether she thinks Tracy and David are a good couple, Walsh replied: "Definitely. It's a nice balance of comedy and the drama with the cancer stuff, which is playing out quite well.

"I'm not sure she'd be a great stepmum to Jacob, but I think it could be really interesting to watch. I think Tracy would be the type of girl who thinks she's being there for Jacob and takes him out clubbing when he's underage!

"Tracy wants to be Jacob's good friend because she just wants to be liked. She wants to be part of this family - the Leyla/Jacob/David/Pollard scenario. Often she gets pushed out, but you can tell she's clawing her way in to be wanted and needed in that."

Whatever happens with David, Walsh also has a big hope for Tracy's future - a memorable soap wedding.

She said: "I'd love it! I do think it would be brilliant for Tracy, especially to see what she would look like. I can't even imagine what they'd think up, but it would be something very fun, I think.

"I can imagine Tracy having a festival type wedding where everyone's up for fun and games. She'd get married at a theme park or something. I know she's quite tacky, so you'd imagine her going down that route as well, but I think she's more about the fun than looking like a princess."

By Daniel Kilkelly, Digital Spy
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...fe-with-david/

Emmerdale's Tracy Shankley could be heading for a prison sentence when she confesses to the attack on teen thug Josh next week.

Scenes to be aired this week will see Dan Spencer find Josh unresponsive on the the cricket pavilion, after someone takes their revenge on Eric Pollard's tormentor in brutal style.

However, there will be further shocks in store as the story progresses in next week's episode because Tracy comes forward as the mystery culprit.

Feeling guilty, Tracy resolves to turn herself into the police, planning to use the attack she recorded on her phone as evidence – much to the horror of Eric, who does his best to stop her.

Tracy Shankley faces the police in Emmerdale

Pollard even goes so far to smash her phone up in intervention, but his plan is thwarted by an incensed Kerry – who takes what's left of it and marches off to the police station.

With David in hot pursuit, both him and Kerry are determined to get their respective points across when talking to the police.

But David is left heartbroken when Tracy confesses to the attack, resulting in her being locked up. How long will she be behind bars? And did she really do it? Or is she covering for someone else?

Digital Spy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (16-05-2017)

Did Tracy do it?

with david being secretive over leyla, will tracy cheat with tomjoe

Probably, as cheating story lines are all we get these days.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...il-dark-story/

Emmerdale star Amy Walsh has revealed that there's a dark storyline coming up for her character Tracy Metcalfe.

Last night's episode (January 31) hinted that Tracy's past had come back to haunt her when the show revealed that she shares a mysterious connection with handyman Phil.

Although Phil pretended to be a stranger, viewers later saw the truth when he sat looking at an old picture of Tracy on his phone.

Talking to himself about Tracy, a sinister Phil muttered: "You may have changed your name, but you haven't changed one bit."

And now, Emmerdale has released a new behind-the-scenes video showing Amy doing a photoshoot for the show.

Revealing how it fits in with her storyline, Amy explained: "We're doing some edgier looks today for me, because it's to promote Tracy's next storyline, which is quite edgy I suppose.

"A bit of her history comes back, someone from her past comes into her life and it gets quite dark."

She added: "With Tracy and David, there's always some fun as well and it's not all doom and gloom.

"But there is a darker side coming in."

We'll see more of Phil over the next few weeks, but for the time being, Emmerdale bosses are keeping quiet over what he has in store for Tracy.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...rush-to-leave/

Tracy staying on for a while, good news for me as I have grown to like her character

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (20-02-2018), tammyy2j (20-02-2018)

I agree I like Tracy too, and I think this S.L is great for Amy Walsh. Lets see just what she can do as an actor. I just hope the writers do her justice.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-02-2018), tammyy2j (20-02-2018)

I like her too but want her to be honest about her past and creepy ex to David

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (20-02-2018), lizann (22-02-2018), Perdita (20-02-2018)

Thread Information