Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cameron

Cameron Campbell will return to the village next week after he is released from prison.

Cameron (Cameron Moore) has been spending time behind bars ever since the truth about him killing Sam and Danny Lomax in a hit and run last year was revealed over the summer.

As the day of Cameron's sentencing arrives next week, Leela is put in a difficult position when Lockie asks her to write a victim impact statement for the trial in order to help him get a reduced sentence.

Although Leela agrees, she is thrown into a panic when she realises that her siblings Tegan and Ste are planning to go to court as well.

Not wanting them to know that she has helped Cameron, Leela thinks she has persuaded them to stay at home, but she is left anxious when they turn up in court determined to see justice for their parents.

When Cameron escapes a prison sentence thanks to Leela - receiving a two-year driving ban instead - a furious Tegan lashes out in anger and punches him.

Tegan then heads off to confront her sister, but Leela has far more pressing things on her mind as she desperately tries to find her daughter Peri in order to warn her that Cameron has been released.

Leela is too late too warn Peri when the teenager bumps into him at the hospital and decides to take matters into her own hands. Furious, Peri gets in Nancy's car and starts revving the engine, ready to run over her dad.

With Peri preparing to take drastic action, Cameron tries to convince her to get out of the car and promises to leave if that's what she really wants, but she eventually agrees to talk to him.

As the pair start to reconnect, Peri later finds herself confiding in him over recent problems surrounding her decision to give her baby daughter Steph away.

Peri tells Cameron that she doesn't have Post Natal Depression, admitting that she just doesn't want to be a mum, prompting him to urge her to be honest with Tom.

Taking her dad's advice, Peri eventually speaks to Tom, but she soon puts her boyfriend in an impossible predicament when she demands that he chooses between her and Steph. What will Tom decide?

Hollyoaks looks set to revisit Cameron Campbell's darker side this Christmas as he finds himself at war with his old flame Leela Lomax.

The bad boy has tried to turn his life around for the better in recent months, but that's seemingly not enough for Leela (Kirsty-Leigh Porter) as she decides to take their daughter Peri away in an upcoming storyline.

Leela leaves the village in the aftermath of her husband Ziggy confessing his true feelings for her sister Tegan.

Stung by the pair's betrayal, Leela packs her bags and flees with Peri - failing to tell Cameron (Cameron Moore) where they've gone.

Cameron will be in the dark over their whereabouts for a good while, before finally uncovering their location in tense scenes in the run-up to Christmas.

When a fiery Leela turns against Cameron and blocks him from any further contact with Peri, her attitude infuriates him and he's left to brood over his next move.

Cameron hasn't been afraid to use drastic measures to get what he wants in the past, so could this be the moment that we see him slip back into his old ways?

We always knew he had a dark side, but now Hollyoaks bad boy Cameron Campbell has revealed that he killed Sam and Danny Lomax deliberately.

Kicking off the show's Christmas fortnight, a shocking bombshell in Monday's E4 first look episode (December 21) saw Cameron drunkenly confess the truth to his brother Lockie.

Cameron was in a very dangerous mood after a showdown with his old flame Leela Lomax, who is currently blocking him from having any access to their daughter Peri.

As Cameron reflected on his predicament while drowning his sorrows at The Loft, he was quick to warn Lockie that he'd go to any lengths to secure the upper hand.

Explaining what happened the last time someone threatened to take Peri away, he boasted: "They were driving away, Sam and Danny. They were taking her away from me and I was furious. I was driving so fast and then I saw them just pulling out of the junction in front of me. And I hit the accelerator. That's what happens when you come between me and my daughter."

He added: "Somebody knows where Leela and Peri are. I'm not going to stop until I find them and bring my daughter home. And when I find Leela, I'm going to kill her. Just like I killed Sam and Danny..."

Sam and Danny's fatal hit and run aired in August 2014, but viewers had always been led to believe that Cameron's involvement was just an accident.

It seems that Cameron's charms fooled us all as he continually protested his innocence, but now the big question is how much danger Leela could be in.

We already know that there's a shock explosion on the way at Leela's flat, so does this mean that Cameron will be responsible?

If you thought that we had seen the worst of killer Cameron – and you’d be forgiven for thinking that given his ruthless dispatches of Lockie, Ziggy, Nico and Joe – then prepare for Christmas to well and truly open your eyes. As his secrets threaten to come to the fore, Cameron is prepared to do ANYTHING to keep his family together. But could someone else be sacrificed in his bid to keep his murders under wraps?

Actor Cameron Moore has already promised that Cameron will get badder and this will be evident over winter. As suspicions rise, a Christmas Day bombshell looks set to have serious consequences.

Could the end be nigh for Cameron – or will someone else bite the dust as he continues to literally get away with murder?

from metro

If you thought that we had seen the worst of killer Cameron – and you’d be forgiven for thinking that given his ruthless dispatches of Lockie, Ziggy, Nico and Joe – then prepare for Christmas to well and truly open your eyes. As his secrets threaten to come to the fore, Cameron is prepared to do ANYTHING to keep his family together. But could someone else be sacrificed in his bid to keep his murders under wraps?

Actor Cameron Moore has already promised that Cameron will get badder and this will be evident over winter. As suspicions rise, a Christmas Day bombshell looks set to have serious consequences.

Could the end be nigh for Cameron – or will someone else bite the dust as he continues to literally get away with murder?

from metro

Hollyoaks is waving goodbye to one of its most dangerous villains as Cameron Campbell bows out of the show, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Cameron's final scenes will air on the Channel 4 soap next week, but he's going out with a bang as his last week is jam-packed full of drama.

Hollyoaks star Cameron Moore, who plays the evil villain, filmed his final scenes way back in November last year - but he was sworn to secrecy about his exit.

Next week's episodes see Cameron take his last stand as he gatecrashes the Lomax family's quiet holiday in a remote log cabin, leaving Leela, Tegan, Peri and Courtney all in terrible danger.

Hollyoaks fans had their first glimpse of these scenes at the start of the month, when a brand new trailer was released showing Cameron furiously chasing Leela and Peri through some woods.

Worryingly, Tegan and Courtney were nowhere to be seen in the footage - leaving us to wonder whether they could be Cameron's next unlucky victims.

We already know that the pair face a dangerous showdown of their own with Cameron next week when they find a body near the log cabin, but could it cost them their lives?

The Loveday family aren't out of the danger zone either, as we've also recently revealed how Zack goes missing just as Cameron is on the rampage.

Cameron wrongly suspects that the teen is the father of Leela's baby son Daniel, putting him right at the top of the killer's list of enemies.

Digital Spy can confirm that next week's episodes climax with Cameron leaving the show in dramatic style. However, viewers will have to tune in to find out whether he dies, finally gets caught or even goes on the run after killing again.

A Hollyoaks insider told Digital Spy: "Everyone was sad to see Cameron leave the show as he was a really popular cast member, but he knew about his exit months in advance. With his character's journey taking such a dark turn, it was only a matter of time before his story had to come to a head.

"Killer Cameron has become one of the show's biggest characters, even claiming more victims than the Gloved Hand Killer, so the writers and storyliners have certainly come up with a fitting exit for him with some big shocks in store."

And never let it be said that Digital Spy can't keep a secret. We've known about Cameron's exit for over two months and helped Hollyoaks to keep the news under wraps until just before transmission.

This helped viewers to enjoy the final twists and turns in Cameron's story without knowing he was going - including Celine McQueen's murder, his wedding to Leela and the big reveal that he wasn't the father of baby Daniel.

Digital Spy were also present when Cameron filmed his action-packed final scenes on a cold night shoot in November - and you can see our exclusive behind-the-scenes video go live on the site on Monday night (January 23).

Digital Spy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-01-2017), tammyy2j (19-01-2017)

I really want the truth of all his bad crimes to finally come to light

Thread Information