Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by badirene View Post
    I can't wait to see how he acts high handed and superior to Paige when he is the baby-daddy! Wonder what the church authorities will have to say to him, bad priest points - he broke the vow of celibacy, and fornication outside of marriage, good priest points - no contraception, it could be a close call on promotion to Pope!
    If he stays true to form he'll get in a bit of slut shaming for good measure just to ensure Paige has no doubt of his moral superiority...

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Paige wants him to find out, why else is she staying around, she could go see her adoptive parents or other half siblings, she loves him and is still pining for them and baby to be a family, she is her mother's daughter
    I'm sure you're right, although for the moment she seems to have accepted she'll never have him. In any case, it would be hard for her to move away from her parents when she's pregnant and alone and needs them the most.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (19-01-2017), MellBee (18-01-2017), tammyy2j (19-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    If he stays true to form he'll get in a bit of slut shaming for good measure just to ensure Paige has no doubt of his moral superiority...

I'm sure you're right, although for the moment she seems to have accepted she'll never have him. In any case, it would be hard for her to move away from her parents when she's pregnant and alone and needs them the most.
    She seems to have given up completely her adopted family

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-01-2017), lizann (19-01-2017)

Yeah they should have her mention them as Brad and Lauren may be her biological parents Mary and John raised her and made her the woman she is today

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarkMcG97 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-01-2017), lizann (19-01-2017), tammyy2j (22-01-2017)

Yeah they should have her mention them as Brad and Lauren may be her biological parents Mary and John raised her and made her the woman she is today

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkMcG97 For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-01-2017), kaz21 (19-01-2017)

Talking

She did her best to break up Brad and Laurens marriage to their respective partners to complete "her own" family ..... like with Jack ... she will make him pay in her own way, even if she gets him back .... it wont be happy ever after, she is too selfish.

Like wise with Brad and Lauren .. it was a quick bunk-up in a boat shed ... a minute wonder, there was no long term pining on Brads side, he was already with someone else. The story line as some long lost love is totally not how the original story line run (I do remember as well ...... yes, I am that old).

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-01-2017), lizann (23-01-2017), MellBee (24-01-2017), tammyy2j (22-01-2017)

Daily Telegraph article this morning:

Neighbours star Olympia Valance discovers the greatest contraception ever.

THERE should be little doubt about Olympia Valance’s commitment to her craft.

Playing pregnant Paige Smith on Neighbours, the 24-year-old goes into labour on the Channel 10 soap this week — and in true Ramsay Street style, it’s no ordinary delivery, with the single mother finding herself alone in an isolated farming shed, just as her water breaks.

Valance tells News Corp Australia, it was no ordinary day of filming either, with the young actor pushing through a 12-hour “labour.”

“I was pushing all day long, from six in the morning, to six at night. There was one point, I was pushing so hard I almost fainted,” she says.

Warned her unborn was in the breach position, there was added drama for both mother and child — before Dr Karl Kennedy (Alan Fletcher) and her baby daddy, priest Father Jack (Andrew Morley) can rush to her side.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/f...0af?width=1024
    http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/b...bb4b?width=650

After researching the complications associated with a breech birth, what’s not in danger, Valance confirms, is any chance she’ll be rushing out to get pregnant in real life.

“I reckon I watched about three hours of home [breech] birth videos and oh, my god ... it was the greatest contraception ever, 100 per cent,” she laughs.

Besides being “completely frightened out of wanting to have a baby,” Valance has her sights set firmly on an international career — presenting a different dilemma for the young star.

Now in her fourth year on the soap series, the Logie-nominated actor admits she’s edging closer to cutting the cord and leaving her TV family for new work opportunities in either London or Los Angeles.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/7...1a11?width=650

Her endorsement deal with Gossard lingerie takes her to the UK capital regularly, allowing time too for her to visit with half-sister and former Neighbours star, Holly, who lives between London and Los Angeles with her entrepreneur husband Nick Candy and their toddler daughter, Luca.

Signed to the same US management agency, Roar, as the Hemsworth brothers, there are also doors set to open for her there.

And yet, Valance — loyal to where she got her acting start — is torn about leaving her Neighbours and FremantleMedia family behind.

“A lot of people don’t get this opportunity, so I feel very lucky and very blessed to have been given this chance. To go and throw it away for the unknown ... it’s going to be really hard because I’ve loved the cast, I love the crew.”

Her departure is already causing anxiety on the close-knit set, Valance admits.

“The make-up artist said to me this morning that Eve Morley [who plays Sonia Rebecchi] had said something like, ‘it’s going to be emotional to see Olympia go ...’ and I started tearing up, that’s how emotional I get. If I do go, it will be one of the hardest decisions I’ll ever have to make,” she says.

She plans to use the show’s end of year production break this year to spend a month in Los Angeles, trying her luck during pilot season. But she’s pleaded with producers not to kill her character off.

“Even if I decide not to sign on for another season, I want to come back and forth for cameos. It would never be the end of Paige.”

And, of course, the DailyMail article:

'It's going to be really hard to throw it away': Olympia Valance reveals plans to leave Neighbours for opportunities 'in either London or LA'

Neighbours star Olympia Valance has announced plans to leave Australia to chase acting and modelling opportunities in 'either London or Los Angeles.'

The 24-year-old told The Sunday Telegraph's TV Guide she will follow in sister Holly's footsteps by risking regular TV work for a shot at stardom.

'I feel very lucky and very blessed to have been given this chance,' said the Melbourne-born lingerie model.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/...5929847101.jpg

After four years on Neighbours, including a current on-screen pregnancy, Olympia revealed her departure was imminent.

The brunette actress insisted she was never going to lose sight of the rare opportunity she had been given.

'A lot of people don't get this opportunity, so I feel very lucky and very blessed to have been given this chance,' she said.

'To go throw it away for the unknown... it's going to be really hard because I've loved the cast, I love the crew.

Such is the extent of Olympia's affection for her TV family, she confessed to feeling hesitant about leaving.

She confessed: 'If I do go, It will be the hardest decision I'll ever had to make.'

Olympia's older half-sister Holly, 34, also left Neighbours to pursue stardom in 2003.

Unlike her sister, however, Olympia does not appear to have plans for a music career.

Olympia revealed she will use the TV soap's end-of-year break to spend four weeks in Los Angeles.

It's the perfect timing being 'pilot season' as major networks are looking for new talent to fill roles on potential series.

In 2014, Olympia became an ambassador for UK lingerie brand Gossard, and last year she signed a deal with LA management agency Roar.

Roar also manages fellow Australian actors Chris and Liam Hemsworth.
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 28-05-2017 at 03:45.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (28-05-2017), tuckec01 (28-05-2017)

the size of her premature baby looks about a year old already

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (07-06-2017), badirene (07-06-2017), kayuqtuq (07-06-2017), lellygurl (08-06-2017), Pantherboy (06-06-2017), tammyy2j (07-06-2017)

Yeah it's not a new born baby that's for sure

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (08-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    the size of her premature baby looks about a year old already
    Haha so true.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (26-06-2017), TaintedLove (26-06-2017)

Thread Information