Page 36 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Tyler appears to of moved on from his feelings Paige, I don't think he'd hurt his brother that way either now, Tyler and Mark have resolved their differences. when they got the mortgage together.

Quote Originally Posted by meagan82 View Post
    why does everyone hate paige so much? ...... I think they are setting it up so Paige is angry enough to move on and maybe with Tyler alot was unfinished there and she would have to dislike Mark enough to go there .
    she is annoying bitchy brat who cares about no one only herself, she dumped mark he can move on and do better

One of the biggest names in Neighbours history could be set to return to the soap, if her family is to be believed.

Paige Novak star Olympia Valance has revealed her half-sister Holly Valance may welcome a return to the soap in the future.

Speaking to The Daily Star, Olympia said: "Holly isn't completely against doing it. Our characters aren't related in any way, but Steph Scully is on the show. Who knows, it could happen."

She added: "I know Holly is busy with her baby at the moment but it would be amazing if she did a couple of episodes."

Nothing has been confirmed yet, but wouldn't it be great to see both Valance sisters together on Ramsay Street?

Holly Valance famously played Felicity Scully on the soap between 1999 and 2002.​ She went on to have a successful pop career, as well as starring in the likes of ​Taken​, ​Prison Break​ and ​Strictly Come Dancing​.

Digital Spy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-03-2016), Pantherboy (24-03-2016), tuckec01 (24-03-2016)

I'm a bit disappointed that her and mark aren't getting back together. I am really not liking him with Steph lol xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

Neighbours_fan (24-03-2016), SoapsJSK (23-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed that her and mark aren't getting back together. I am really not liking him with Steph lol xx
    I thought it was a shame at first, but now I love seeing Steph and Mark together. They look so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    They are more suited that Paige & Mark will ever be.

Paige's new love interest is John Doe.

I love Paige and Mark together on neighbours. They are one of the only couples on neighbours that have chemistry! Steph and Mark are not suited she is too old for him and have no chemistry. Really hoping Paige and Mark get back together.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbours_fan View Post
    I love Paige and Mark together on neighbours. They are one of the only couples on neighbours that have chemistry! Steph and Mark are not suited she is too old for him and have no chemistry. Really hoping Paige and Mark get back together.
    I think Steph and Mark do have chemistry, and he seems more laid back and relaxed around her. The age difference between them is about the same as that between Mark and Paige - perhaps even a bit less - so she's not too old for him.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 24-03-2016 at 23:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I think Steph and Mark do have chemistry, and he seems more laid back and relaxed around her. The age difference between them is about the same as that between Mark and Paige - perhaps even a bit less - so she's not too old for him.
    The age gap between Steph and Mark is about 4 or 5 years. Mark is about 33/34 and Steph is 37/38.

Paige is 21.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbours_fan View Post
    Paige and Mark do not get back together. John Doe is Paige's new love interest.

Paige and Mark never suited at all. Paige is too immature for Mark, she has proved that time and time again.

Mark is better off with Paige. He needs a woman not an immature child.

Thread Information