Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm also reluctantly coming to the conclusion that Paige and Tyler might end up together. I really wanted her and Mark back together but, now that they are, their old chemistry seems absent to me. I'm wondering if their relationship is deliberately being written as low key because it's not going to last?

I do think this toing and froing between two brothers is a bit distasteful though...
    I suppose it is looking like this might happen, but I don't really want it to. And I agree about the toing and froing. If they were going to get Tyler and Paige together I'd rather they hadn't got her back together with Mark first. I'm still not that keen on Paige at the moment but actually think her and Tyler would have been quite sweet together - but now she's back with Mark, I'd really prefer for Tyler to eventually get over Paige and find someone new (perhaps a new character not yet on the show).
    Last edited by ILTPandN; 20-08-2015 at 17:55.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ILTPandN For This Useful Post:

badirene (21-08-2015), Dazzle (20-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ILTPandN View Post
    I suppose it is looking like this might happen, but I don't really want it to. And I agree about the toing and froing. If they were going to get Tyler and Paige together I'd rather they hadn't got her back together with Mark first. I'm still not that keen on Paige at the moment but actually think her and Tyler would have been quite sweet together - but now she's back with Mark, I'd really prefer for Tyler to eventually get over Paige and find someone new (perhaps a new character not yet on the show).
    I totally agree with all your points.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (21-08-2015), ILTPandN (20-08-2015), Summer8 (27-08-2015)

I'm also reluctantly coming to the conclusion that Paige and Tyler might end up together. I really wanted her and Mark back together but, now that they are, their old chemistry seems absent to me. I'm wondering if their relationship is deliberately being written as low key because it's not going to last?

I do think this toing and froing between two brothers is a bit distasteful though...
    Yes this time around Mark and Paige have no chemistry

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

badirene (21-08-2015), Dazzle (21-08-2015), ILTPandN (21-08-2015), lizann (06-09-2015), Summer8 (05-09-2015)

Yes I agree, I was hoping if Tyler and Paige were the end game she would notice before being with mark or at least her herself felt no chemistry with mark..... I'm guessing the writers will have us wanting #teamtyler by the time they actually do get them together ..After warming them together with the Tyler/father drama .... Paige will hide her feelings ...because.... well because she has done the both brother thing, she will be worried what people think .....maybe they will eventually introduce a new girl to Tyler maybe the lady from the back seat of the car;) she will be the one that makes Paige jealous and realize her feelings ..... but this girl will probably be one we will dislike enough that we all want ..Tyler and Paige as end game .... or ....then again ....I could be completely wrong and Tyler thinks hey I once went to paint ball with a chick who wanted to .....then didn't want to .... and we haven't spoke to since ... yep I am going for her again ;)
    Last edited by meagan82; 21-08-2015 at 15:34.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meagan82 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-08-2015), ILTPandN (21-08-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by meagan82 View Post
    Yes I agree, I was hoping if Tyler and Paige were the end game she would notice before being with mark or at least her herself felt no chemistry with mark..... I'm guessing the writers will have us wanting #teamtyler by the time they actually do get them together ..After warming them together with the Tyler/father drama .... Paige will hide her feelings ...because.... well because she has done the both brother thing, she will be worried what people think .....maybe they will eventually introduce a new girl to Tyler maybe the lady from the back seat of the car;) she will be the one that makes Paige jealous and realize her feelings ..... but this girl will probably be one we will dislike enough that we all want ..Tyler and Paige as end game .... or ....then again ....I could be completely wrong and Tyler thinks hey I once went to paint ball with a chick who wanted to .....then didn't want to .... and we haven't spoke to since ... yep I am going for her again ;)
    Hannah Durham the girl who Tyler was kissing in the car was only a guest for 1 episode.

Tyler and Imogen have spoken a lot since they broke up. As Daniel moves into No. 24 and his new storyline kcks off with him getting violent/agressive. Imogen will be spending a lot of time at No. 24 and as Tyler went through the same thing with his dad, he will start to notice the change in Daniel's attitude and Imogen will end up confiding in him and they will grow closer and get back together.

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    Tyler and Imogen have spoken a lot since they broke up. As Daniel moves into No. 24 and his new storyline kcks off with him getting violent/agressive. Imogen will be spending a lot of time at No. 24 and as Tyler went through the same thing with his dad, he will start to notice the change in Daniel's attitude and Imogen will end up confiding in him and they will grow closer and get back together.
    Gilly - if this is just rumour or speculation please make that clear. Otherwise, include the source of the spoiler (with links if possible).

It's against forum rules to post fake spoilers.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 21-08-2015 at 22:20.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ScorpioStar (22-08-2015), Summer8 (27-08-2015)

Gilly - if this is just rumour or speculation please make that clear. Otherwise, include the source of the spoiler (with links if possible).

It's against forum rules to post fake spoilers.
    They are not fake spoilers. It is confirmed in a script that Mark is looking for a new housemate to help pay rent. Daniel & Tyler come up with a plan. Daniel will be moving into No.24 soon. This happens in episode 7228 on 7th October.

A fan managed to take a photo of a script when they did the Neighbours Tour in July.

Make or break!
    A fight between Paige and Mark leaves an eager Tyler waiting to swoop.

Tyler's been waiting for the perfect moment to come between Paige and Mark and it seems the time has finally arrived! When the new couple get into an argument that could tear them apart, Tyler lurks in the background, secretly hoping they split for good!

Now that Paige and Mark are finally together, it's only natural they begin to enjoy a few double dates!

When Sonya (Eve Morey) invites the two lovebirds over for lunch, so Toadie (Ryan Moloney) can get to know Paige (Olympia Valance) better, they can't say no.

The get-together quickly becomes a very dull affair for Paige, who is totally uninterested in the topics of conversation: real estate and superannuation.

Bored out of her brain, Paige decides to send Tyler a text, beggign him to rescue her.

Naturally, Tyler's over the moon he's been chosen as Paige's saviour.

"Tyler kind of takes advantage of the situation," Travis admits. "He thinks it's the first step towards a blossoming relationship."

When Paige tells Mark there's been an emergency and she has to take off, Mark understands but is visibly disappointed.

When he comes home later to find her hanging out on the couch with a smug Tyler, he can't believe his eyes!

"Paige justs wants to be friends and hang out," Travis explains. "Tyler sees it as her being into him because she'd rather be with him than Mark!"

Mark questions his girlfriend as to why she didn't come back to the lunch. Paige is forced to admit the truth - she was desperately bored and asked Tyler to bail her out.

As Mark and Paige argue, Tyler listens in the hallway. He's hoping this will be the argument to spark the begining of the end.

Will Tyler be in luck?

Credit: Soap Extra 3rd September 2015

Quote Originally Posted by gillyH1981 View Post
    They are not fake spoilers. It is confirmed in a script that Mark is looking for a new housemate to help pay rent. Daniel & Tyler come up with a plan. Daniel will be moving into No.24 soon. This happens in episode 7228 on 7th October.

A fan managed to take a photo of a script when they did the Neighbours Tour in July.
    The major part of the post I was talking about was your story about Daniel getting violent with Imogen, and her and Tyler getting closer as a result. Is there a reliable source for that or is it just speculation on your part? You need to clarify as you're causing confusion amongst readers of this forum.

Also, hearsay about a photo of a script is not a reliable source - especially since you provide no evidence of it.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 06-09-2015 at 19:35.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (07-09-2015), Mirjam (07-09-2015), Summer8 (09-09-2015)

The major part of the post I was talking about was your story about Daniel getting violent with Imogen, and her and Tyler getting closer as a result. Is there a reliable source for that or is it just speculation on your part? You need to clarify as you're causing confusion amongst readers of this forum.

Also, hearsay about a photo of a script is not a reliable source - especially since you provide no evidence of it.
    I have seen the script. A fan managed to take a photo of Travis Burns script when they did the Neighbours Tour in July. The episode the script refers to is episdoe 7228 on October 7th. if you want to see the scripts, sign up to the ************** forum and check out this link.

http://www.**************.com/forum/...ighbours-tour/

Why can't I post a link to the Neighbours fans forum? When I do, I get these **** and the link doesn't work.
    Last edited by gillyH1981; 07-09-2015 at 14:19.

Thread Information