Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbours_fan View Post
    I love Paige and Mark together on neighbours. They are one of the only couples on neighbours that have chemistry! Steph and Mark are not suited she is too old for him and have no chemistry. Really hoping Paige and Mark get back together.
    I haven't seen any chemistry between Mark and Paige for a long time

Him and Steph seems to have come out of nowhere

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

Mark and Paige had no chemistry at all. It was all so forced & awkward. They have nothing in common. Mark wants kids, Paige doesn't want kids.

Paige lied to Mark over, over & over again. She got involved in criminal activity and still lied to Mark that she wasn't involved. He told her to stay away from Michelle and she didn't listen. Then when she found out she was set up, she turned to Paul for help and didn't tell Mark what Michelle did.

Paige is immature. She proved that by dumping Mark's belonging on the floor outside the station. It was partly Paige's fault that Mark had to take time off work, as she started the argument. She then started a fight with Steph. Mark finally realised how immature Paige is. Paige used both Mark and Tyler. Last year she used Tyler to get out of lunch with Toadie & Sonya and told mark she had a big order on at work. Paige didn't LOVE Mark. She told Lauren that Mark was the safe option. Paige doesn't want safe. She wants to have fun. She is 21. The whole proposal was a lie. She should have told Mark the truth in the first place and broke up with him like she was planning on doing.

Mark and Steph are quite fun together. They have things in common. Both ride bikes. Which Paige doesn't.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kmti234 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (25-03-2016)

A lot of hard work went into producing some of the most dramatic scenes Neighbours has ever had for the Lassiters explosion. Olympia Valance, who stars as Paige, tells TV Soap what it was like.
    What stunts and effects were involved in filming your scenes during the explosion?
    It’s always a lot of fun filming huge scenes like these because they’re very different to the usual goings on in Erinsbrough! Safety is extremely important to make sure no one actually gets hurt. We have a number of stunt doubles and safety supervisors who ensure all the proper precautions are being taken. I have to give a special mention to the art department - they made each set look absolutely incredible - it truly felt as if we had been caught up in a real-life explosion.
    How did working on the explosion scenes compare to your past storylines?
    Paige has managed to get herself caught up in a couple of catastrophes, the other major one being the school fire, which happened last year. My scenes during the fire were solely in an elevator with Travis Burns (Tyler), so we were a bit isolated from the rest of the action. This time, I was well and truly caught up in the middle of it.
    What do you enjoy about doing these more action-packed storylines?
    Storylines like this force you out of you comfort zone. I had to put a lot more time and effort into preparing these scenes and as a result I felt myself grow as an actor. I walked away from the two weeks of filming and was proud of the work I’d done - I’m super excited to see it play out on air.
    Can you describe how Lassiters looked after it had been transformed for the explosion?
    It looked like an absolute mess! The art department did an incredible job. When we walked onto set fro the first time we were shocked by the transformation. There was a lot of debris, dust, collapsing concrete and loose wires. The inner workings and structures of Lassiters were literally blown apart!
    What did you learn as an actor while filming this storyline?
    It was emotionally exhausting. I went home every night and basically collapsed into bed! It was very taxing on my body and pulling that level of emotion out of you for hours and hours at a time, day in, day out, really drains you. I learnt how important it is to look after yourself outside of filming - I tried to keep up my training and was eaiting really well. Your body is going through a lot, so you have to do what you can to help it out.
    A few of the characters lives are hanging in the balance. Were you emotional about the possibility of cast mates leaving?
    Of course! It’s like farewelling a member of your family! We are all very close. We spend up to 12 hours a day together, either on set of in the green room. Everyone is always emotional when there’s the chance that someone could be leaving.
    How do you think fans will react to the explosion and it’s aftermath?
    It’s all pretty shocking and devastating! Fans will be on the edge of their seats the entire time. This is the best week of television Neighbours has ever put to air. It’s going to change the Ramsay Street residents’ lives forever.

TV Soap

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-03-2016), Pantherboy (26-03-2016), Summer8 (04-04-2016), Topaz (08-04-2016)

Can we put in a request for Paige to be killed off?

Quote Originally Posted by kmti234 View Post
    Paige and Mark do not get back together. John Doe is Paige's new love interest.

Paige and Mark never suited at all. Paige is too immature for Mark, she has proved that time and time again.

Mark is better off with Paige. He needs a woman not an immature child.
    Well, maybe John Doe ends up being the new love interest but you never know, they may find each other again!

I know what you mean by lack of chemistry recently but they were a much hotter couple lol. Just freaks me out a bit that he is with Steph lol...
    And like you say, very sudden, considering he was still so in love with Paige... Apparently!
    Of course Steph would be so selfish as to not tell Mark that Paige wanted him back when she came to visit her to apologise then caught them out... Although I don't blame Steph cause Mark is a hottie! LOL.

I know what you mean by lack of chemistry recently but they were a much hotter couple lol. Just freaks me out a bit that he is with Steph lol...
    And like you say, very sudden, considering he was still so in love with Paige... Apparently!
    Of course Steph would be so selfish as to not tell Mark that Paige wanted him back when she came to visit her to apologise then caught them out... Although I don't blame Steph cause Mark is a hottie! LOL.

For me Mark and Paige are good together...sadly writers have made her become the way she is which doesn't suit her.
    We can hope that they do end up together again in the near future.. I don't like Mark and Steph at all... They look fake together..
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Well, maybe John Doe ends up being the new love interest but you never know, they may find each other again!

For me Mark and Paige are good together...sadly writers have made her become the way she is which doesn't suit her.
    We can hope that they do end up together again in the near future.. I don't like Mark and Steph at all... They look fake together..
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SoapsJSK View Post
    Yeah I totally agree with you, they have ruined her character!
    Maybe John Doe ends up being another brother of hers 😂😂😂😂 Brad was a busy boy 20 years ago! Lol

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

indigodance (11-04-2016), SoapsJSK (11-04-2016), Summer8 (13-04-2016)

Thread Information