Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    How do Jack and Mark know each other? AFAIK Mark has not been in the show since the 90's
    I wondered too, so looked up the character's wikipedia page and it says:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_G...eligious_views

but it also sounds like he might have abandoned his faith after the coma, at least that's how I read 'comes to his senses'. But it probably is through the priesthood, or the congregation/administration at the church Jack went to.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Danners9 For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (17-02-2020)

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours to revisit Paige Smith and Mark Brennan's relationship as they face big decisions
    Could they still reunite?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...hip-revisited/

Neighbours revisits Paige Smith's romantic chemistry with her ex-fiancé Mark Brennan next week.

The show gives fans fresh hope that Paige (Olympia Valance) could have a happy ending with Mark after she splits from her current partner Jack Callahan.

This week's episodes see Paige and Jack (Andrew Morley) both return to Erinsborough, with their relationship sadly on the rocks.

Although Paige still holds out some hope of sorting things out, the scenes ultimately lead to her splitting from Jack.

Next week, newly-single Paige tries to help out Terese Willis, who's trying to increase ticket sales for Lassiters' wedding expo.

Terese decides to have people dressed as brides handing out flyers, so Paige cancels a planned catch-up with Mark (Scott McGregor) in order to pitch in.

Chloe Brennan has also arranged for Elly Conway (Jodi Anasta) to get involved, so there's a potentially awkward reunion for Mark's ex-brides at the complex. How will Mark react when he sees both of his former partners in their wedding dresses?

Later in the week, Mark's sister Chloe and brother Aaron try to play matchmaker by suggesting that he should spend some more time with Paige.

Mark isn't convinced that it's a good idea, pointing out that Paige has only just split from Jack and doesn't even live in the same state as him.

Despite this, Aaron continues his meddling by letting Paige know exactly where and when Mark will be having a drink, just in case she wants to drop by.

The next day, Mark is called back to work in Adelaide and is disappointed to be leaving Erinsborough so soon.

Mark invites Paige to his farewell meal at The Waterhole. She has plans with Elly, but suggests that she might come by afterwards.

When Paige fails to show up, David Tanaka (Takaya Honda) seeks her out and asks why she avoided Mark. Opening up to her friend, Paige shares a surprising revelation. What does it mean for her possible future with Mark?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, March 2, Tuesday, March 3 and Wednesday, March 4 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

MellBee (24-02-2020)

Good news Mark and Paige have good chemistry. I wonder if Paige is pregnant? Anyway if they do get back together lets hope Mark doesn't arrest her again on their wedding day

Mark would never be with her while she’s pregnant. Especially so soon after her breaking it off with Jack (who I assume is the father). It’s gotta be something else.

I think Jack might propose to paige that's why his been so distant

They break up.

When Paige fails to show up, David Tanaka (Takaya Honda) seeks her out and asks why she avoided Mark. Opening up to her friend, Paige shares a surprising revelation. What does it mean for her possible future with Mark?[I][/I]

Maybe Paige has discovered that Gabe is indeed Marks baby.
    Last edited by minimoo; 24-02-2020 at 16:27.

unrelated to Neighbours but in today's Better Call Saul (season 5, episode 6) there is a character in the Mesa Verde team called Paige Novak. I got a little kick out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Danners9 View Post
    unrelated to Neighbours but in today's Better Call Saul (season 5, episode 6) there is a character in the Mesa Verde team called Paige Novak. I got a little kick out of that.
    That character has been in Better Call Saul since series 2 and I'd not realised she shares her name until you pointed it out!

what next jack to live with newly married paige and mark, running too smoothly

Thread Information