Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    she did seem remorseful - she just goes about things the wrong way....
    She's only human. So much hatred for her on here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

millieq8 (18-11-2015), Summer8 (18-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    I agree I don't feel sorry for her at all because of Lauren and Brads break up!!!!! I also agree regarding Matt making her feel more welcome then Terese, which was probably the foundation for her nastiness towards her, although it doesn't excuse her behaviour...... I don't think Paige wants to be horrible I just think she can't help it LOL,,,, just my thoughts.....
    Yes, it probably was Terese's attitude towards her, so I don't blame her. She hasn't really seen the best of Terese.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), Summer8 (18-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    Yes I agree. When she first came to Erinsborough I did like her, and the things she did such as trashing Harold's and swiping Kathy's heart meds were examples of a troubled child lashing out. She did seem to settle down when everything came out and it seemed like she saw the Turners as her happy family unit, she was much closer to them than to the Willises, probably because Matt made her feel a lot more a part of the family than Terese did. Although Terese did make efforts later to welcome Paige, she was still clearly battling with feelings of paranoia and jealousy. When Matt died and Lauren was alone, I think she developed a desire to re-create that happy family unit with Brad in the role Matt had previously played. She clearly didn't give any thought to how hurt Terese and the kids would be when she was folding that photo and planning to get Brad and Lauren back together. She may not have been the cause of all Brad and Terese's problems but she certainly didn't help! She didn't respect that they had been married for 20 years and had a family together and never once tried to empathise with Terese. I always though she had a rather prickly relationship with Imogen too and clearly preferred Amber. The writers have turned her into a spoilt petulant selfish manipulative brat and I can't bring myself to feel any sympathy for her upset about Brad and Lauren's breakup as she is acting like a child whose favourite toy has been taken away and given to someone else 😀 she should do something with her life instead of making a nuisance of herself with her obsession with Brad and Lauren and Mark/Tyler.
    I agree. It's such a shame because she was one of my favourite characters too. Was. Hopefully the story writers straighten up soon cause it's getting to the point where I can't watch her. I still want her to be my favourite character, but the way she's acting is really battling my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    She's only human. So much hatred for her on here.
    It's funny because everyone used to love her character, but I guess no we're all sick of her cocky attitude. I know I am!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to millieq8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-11-2015)

From All About Soap magazine

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), binky321 (21-11-2015), Dazzle (21-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by millieq8 View Post
    It's funny because everyone used to love her character, but I guess no we're all sick of her cocky attitude. I know I am!
    Not everyone.

I think the most annoying thing for me is the way she treats Tyler, she knows how he feels but is so not understanding when he wants some space. And then when she thought he had hooked up with Amy, she was very clearly jealous. If I was her, I'd totally get why he would need space.
    Then with Mark, when they broke up after their first go at things, she was devastated and basically said she could see herself settling with him and when they got back together, as soon as he brings up long term commitment, she says they aren't right for each other.
    I can appreciate she is thinking she's too young for kids, but she must have known that going into a relationship with a 10 year age gap (is that right?) that Mark would be way ahead in terms of where he wants to be. It seems like she wants that "perfect romance" but without the hard bits, the working at it and any long term commitment. Tyler and Mark should both runaway from her.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), binky321 (21-11-2015), Dazzle (22-11-2015), HarryHedgehog (25-11-2015), maxxy (22-11-2015)

Agree she treats Tyler pretty badly almost constantly why is he in love with her? he's supportive of her many issues or tries to be at least and her not understanding he needed space when he asked for it and when he kissed her a few weeks back acted like it never even happened. she is often so insensitive and oblivious to his feelings

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), Dazzle (22-11-2015), maxxy (22-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    Agree she treats Tyler pretty badly almost constantly why is he in love with her? he's supportive of her many issues or tries to be at least and her not understanding he needed space when he asked for it and when he kissed her a few weeks back acted like it never even happened. she is often so insensitive and oblivious to his feelings
    Sometimes when you love someone who doesn't love you back, it makes you want them more. I've been in his situation and it sucks.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

badirene (23-11-2015), Dazzle (22-11-2015), maxxy (22-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    Sometimes when you love someone who doesn't love you back, it makes you want them more. I've been in his situation and it sucks.

Thread Information