Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius10 View Post
    She never had any chemistry with Mark the first time either. They have no spark at all. They are so awkward to watch.
    Of course you don't think they have any chemistry, Gilly.

After all, Paige is not Kate.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScorpioStar For This Useful Post:

badirene (15-11-2015), Dazzle (16-11-2015), millieq8 (15-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioStar View Post

Haha! So true. I think the two have good chemistry that'll last their relationship a while.

Haha! So true. I think the two have good chemistry that'll last their relationship a while.

I think they had really good chemistry the first time they were together. This time however, it does just feel like they put them together for the sake of creating drama for Tyler.
    It's nothing to do with Kate or anything (i'd rather have them stay together than Kate rising from the dead ) I just don't like them together but I think it also comes down to how annoying and immature (in my opinion) they have made Paige, maybe if she was written like she was when she arrived they'd be better?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015), lizann (15-11-2015)

mark and kate had not much chemistry either

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I think they had really good chemistry the first time they were together. This time however, it does just feel like they put them together for the sake of creating drama for Tyler.
    It's nothing to do with Kate or anything (i'd rather have them stay together than Kate rising from the dead ) I just don't like them together but I think it also comes down to how annoying and immature (in my opinion) they have made Paige, maybe if she was written like she was when she arrived they'd be better?
    I agree. Mark split up with Paige the first time as she was too immature, re Dakota, yet now she is 10 times worse and they are still together. Yes, bring back the old Paige. She had the cheek to call Amber a spoilt princess when she first arrived, now Amber is the mature sensible one 😀

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklydee For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-11-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklydee View Post
    I agree. Mark split up with Paige the first time as she was too immature, re Dakota, yet now she is 10 times worse and they are still together. Yes, bring back the old Paige. She had the cheek to call Amber a spoilt princess when she first arrived, now Amber is the mature sensible one 😀
    I've just seen the trailer for this week on Neighbours (Aus pace) and omg my need to smack Paige in the face is 10 times bigger
    Along with Sonya (who I actually really like!) I just wish she'd make her mind up about Steph. But, this is a Paige thread, so I'll leave that ramble aside ;)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I've just seen the trailer for this week on Neighbours (Aus pace) and omg my need to smack Paige in the face is 10 times bigger
    Along with Sonya (who I actually really like!) I just wish she'd make her mind up about Steph. But, this is a Paige thread, so I'll leave that ramble aside ;)
    Where can you see the trailer? What does she do? I'm dying to know! 😀

ohhh ... I want to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Last edited by indigodance; 16-11-2015 at 21:45. Reason: Duplicate

Thread Information