Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    I'll be happy to see her go,lately she's been more annoying than usual. But it's the nature of a soap that it's rare to see a happy ending as actors leave at different times. One exception was Imogen and Daniel and that was because they booted off the actor who plays Daniel lol
    Yeah and if they were booting Andrew off, or if he’d decided to leave, I reckon they’d do a whole different storyline. My theory is that they’ve written this cheating storyline to make things end up with a believable reason why Paige would take Gabe away from Jack, without him leaving as well. I think she’ll realise what a massive mess the whole Jack/Mark thing is and will leave on her own to sort her head out.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

MellBee (27-04-2019), Ruffed_lemur (27-04-2019)

Please NO!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

MellBee (27-04-2019), Mirjam (28-04-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I hope so. Paige is great!

She always said she would like to return.

I assume LA didn't work out?!

With Mark leaving perhaps Paige returning is part of that story line

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    I assume LA didn't work out?!

With Mark leaving perhaps Paige returning is part of that story line
    Is Mark leaving?...

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours confirms sad return storyline for Paige Smith and Jack Callahan
    The couple are on the rocks.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...llahan-return/

Neighbours will reveal that Paige Smith and Jack Callahan's relationship is on the rocks as they return to the show next week.

The couple, who were last seen in 2018 when they left Erinsborough together, are the latest characters heading back to Ramsay Street ahead of Neighbours' 35th anniversary celebrations next month.

Paige (Olympia Valance) is the first to reappear, surprising her family by turning up at the Willis house unannounced.

There's immediate tension between Paige and Roxy (Zima Anderson), but Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) can tell that there's more to Paige's visit than she's letting on.

Terese's compassionate approach helps her to uncover the truth behind Paige's sudden arrival, as it turns out that her relationship with Jack (Andrew Morley) is on the rocks.

Paige isn't sure they'll make it through, but after Terese pulls some strings, Jack follows his partner back to Erinsborough so they can talk properly.

Still fearing the worst, Paige is a mess as she awaits Jack's arrival and dreads what he might have to say to her.

Jack turns up with a heavy heart, but before he gets a chance to see Paige, he meets up with a fellow ex-local – Mark Gottlieb (Bruce Samazan).

The unlikely duo already know each other and Mark is on hand to offer Jack some advice as they chat candidly at the coffee shop.

Later, Paige continues to confide in Terese and expresses her fears that Jack may have had an affair.

Before long, Paige interrupts Jack's cosy heart-to-heart with Mark at the coffee shop and demands an explanation. Will she get the wrong idea over what has been going on? What is Jack hiding from Paige?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 24, Tuesday, February 25 and Wednesday, February 26 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

what family is paige returning to visit, she didn't get on with terese or not close to ned and roxy

How do Jack and Mark know each other? AFAIK Mark has not been in the show since the 90's

Priesthood perhaps?

Thread Information