Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Very sweet and they make such a lovely couple...the chemistry looks and feels very real between Mark and Paige...

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    But I thought they were "definitely" breaking up? :P
    Last edited by SoapsJSK; 25-01-2016 at 22:58.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SoapsJSK For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by SoapsJSK View Post
    Very sweet and they make such a lovely couple...the chemistry looks and feels very real between Mark and Paige...
    I personally don't think they have any chemistry this time around, but I'm not swearing against them and denying their relationship due to silly dreams about Kate coming back

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

lizann (26-01-2016)

I personally don't think they have any chemistry this time around, but I'm not swearing against them and denying their relationship due to silly dreams about Kate coming back
    i agree no chemistry

i agree no chemistry

Will Mark dump Paige on their wedding day?
    Paige and Mark’s big day is thron into jeopardy when the cop discovers his bride-to-be’s fingerprints all over a stash of stolen goods. Can Paige prove her innocence or could Mark call the whole thing off?
    Michelle’s evil plan to frame poor Paige has worked a treat and Brad and Lauren’s daughter is up to her neck in it. With the clock ticking, Paul warns Paige she needs to dispose of the stolen items Michelle planted in the flat before Mark catches her.
    Petrified Paige bags the dodgy goods and takes them to the charity shop, only to get busted by Mark! She quickly invents a convincing cover story and is relieved to have washed her hands of the whole thing.
    Paige isn’t out of the woods yet... When Paul points out a flaw in her plan, she hurries back to move the bag out of the charity bin, only to find it’s empty! Could things get any worse?
    Stressed Paige is forced to cut her search short to attend her hen party but she’s unable to let her hair down and enjoy herself.
    Concerned Lauren can see her daughter isn’t in the mood for fun and Paige confides her fear that it’s only a matter of time before her by-the-book fiance finds out exactly what kind of woman he’s marrying.
    As the day of the wedding arrives, Paige reckons she might just have got away with the whole thing. She couldn’t be more wrong because down at the cop shop Mark learns that her fingerprints have shown up on stolen goods from the Erinsborough robberies. Oh, no!
    Loyal Mark is convinced there’s been some sort of big mix-up but Detective Ellen reveals more disturbing news - that Paige has a second mobile containing very incriminating messages.
    Mark is stunned as tough-talking Ellen says she has no choice but to bring Paige in for questiong and still in a state of compelete shock, he agrees. Boo!
    Needing some air, Mark goes outside and soon finds himself heading in the direction of the Turner backyard, where innocent Paige is waiting to say ‘I do’ in front of family and friends.
    Is Mark about to make this the unhappiest day of her life?
    What happens next?
    Mark has only moments to decide what he’s going to do...

Going by the pictures which clearly show Mark with a wedding ring, there will be a wedding

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (27-01-2016), Summer8 (27-01-2016)

I agree the chemistry in the wedding photos looks real. I also think the on screen chemistry has been much improved since Paige stopped dithering over Tyler and truly committed to Mark.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (27-01-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016)

Yes, they look lovely.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (27-01-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I agree the chemistry in the wedding photos looks real. I also think the on screen chemistry has been much improved since Paige stopped dithering over Tyler and truly committed to Mark.
    Agreed!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer8 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-01-2016), SoapsJSK (27-01-2016)

Paige Smith's wedding could descend into full-blown chaos on Neighbours next month, with the unlucky bride facing possible arrest on her big day.

Paige (Olympia Valance) has recently been caught up in a nightmare situation, with scheming Michelle Kim trying to frame her for being in possession of stolen goods.

Once Paige frantically disposes of the incriminating evidence, she tries her best to concentrate on her upcoming wedding to local cop Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor). Sadly for her, though, the worst is still to come.

Paige Smith on her wedding day in Neighbours
    © Channel 5

Brad Willis, Paige Smith and Lauren Turner in Neighbours
    © Channel 5
    Spending some time at the police station in the hours before his wedding, Mark is horrified to learn that damning evidence has been unearthed which links Paige to a spate of robberies.

Mark hears that Paige will be brought in for questioning soon, but he faces an impossible choice between his partner and his career when he's asked for his discretion in the meantime.

An overwhelmed Mark seeks an escape from the station by going for a walk, but he's soon horrified to stumble across his own wedding congregation. Why? Well, it turns out that Paige brought the timing of the ceremony forward slightly and he didn't get the message. Only on Ramsay Street!

Aware that Paige is a wanted woman, Mark knows that he has a major decision to make as everyone is waiting for the ceremony to start. Will the wedding still go ahead?

Digital Spy

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-01-2016), Pantherboy (30-01-2016), Ruffed_lemur (30-01-2016), SoapsJSK (01-02-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016)

I hope it does go ahead... but I don't think its going to

Thread Information