Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Mark is dead to me!

Feisty Neighbours character Paige Smith finds herself blackmailed next month when troublesome Jayden Warley decides to target her.

Jayden has a desperate crush on Paige (Olympia Valance), but knows that he doesn't stand a chance after being brutally rejected by her.

Jayden harasses Paige
    © Channel 5
    Jayden harasses Paige

Keeping watch on Paige regardless, creepy Jayden (Khan Oxenham) is intrigued when he realises that she appears to be embroiled in something dodgy.

Spotting the tell-tale signs that Paige and Tyler Brennan are involved in criminal activity, Jayden confronts the object of his affections and threatens to expose her secret.

Paige initially calls Jayden's bluff as he still doesn't know exactly what's going on. However, when he threatens to tip off the police with the details that he does know, Paige has to back down and tells him to name his price.

Knowing exactly what he wants, Jayden makes an indecent proposal to Paige - encouraging her to sleep with him in return for his silence. How will Paige react?

How will Paige react to Jayden's indecent proposal?
    © Channel 5
    How will Paige react to Jayden's demand?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, July 6 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Also ahead on Ramsay Street, Paige Smith's adoptive mother Mary will encourage her to leave Erinsborough.

Real Housewives of Melbourne star Gina Liano makes her first appearance on UK screens as Mary next week, shocking Paige by turning up on her 21st birthday.

Once they have begun to work through some difficult issues from their past, Mary is hopeful that Paige will join her when she flies back to Singapore.

Mary initially confides in Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou) about her hopes and Terese is extremely eager to encourage the idea, knowing that her husband Brad would spend much less time with his old flame Lauren Turner if Paige wasn't around.

Mary and Terese discuss Paige moving to Singapore
    © Channel 5
    Mary and Terese discuss Paige moving to Singapore

When Mary does pluck up the courage to invite Paige to come with her, it's just as Paige has learned that Tyler Brennan is going undercover to help the police bring down Dimato's illegal operation once and for all.

Scared that this will lead to her own wrongdoing and Bailey's car theft being exposed, Paige seriously considers fleeing Ramsay Street so that she doesn't have to face the repercussions. What will Paige decide?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, July 24 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

A reunion could be on the cards for on-off couple Paige Smith and Mark Brennan on Neighbours next week as they get passionate once again.

The pair have been apart since earlier in the year, but will decide to give into their feelings after Paige (Olympia Valance) pours her heart out.

The encounter comes following a tense time for Paige as she believes she is being stalked by Joey Dimato and struggles to relax.

Paige's anxiety will increase when she hears a noise in her back garden, but after going over to defend herself, quickly realises that it is actually Mark.

Mark explains that he came over to check up on her while off-duty, leaving Page touched at his kindness. However, her hopes of rekindling their romance are quickly dashed when Brennan coldly tells her he's merely doing his job, before leaving her alone.

Annoyed, Paige marches over to Mark's house where she starts to confront him about their feelings for one another. After pouring her heart out, she takes the bull by the horns and kisses him. Will the pair be able to put the past behind them?

Paige and Brennan kiss
    © Channel 5
    Paige confronts Mark

Paige and Brennan kiss
    © Channel 5
    Paige pours her heart out to Mark

Paige and Brennan kiss
    © Channel 5
    Mark and Paige kiss

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday August 10 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

melindakw1969 (02-08-2015), SoapsJSK (11-08-2015), Summer8 (05-08-2015)

Paige and Mark split up for good in a few months.

Tyler tells Paige not to get her hopes up with Mark and tells her that Mark is not serious about her.

Tyler says he knows how Mark thinks. Tyler realises why Mark refuses to call Paige 'THE ONE', as he is not over Kate.

I hope this isn't true as Mark and Paige suit each other very well...I'd hope they take them to marriage and family life after as they make an exciting pair for the show...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoapsJSK For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-08-2015), melindakw1969 (13-08-2015), Summer8 (13-08-2015)

Kate is dead and their relationship was never anything spectacular from his perspective..we mostly saw it from hers. It doesn't make a lot of sense that he would not feel cofident in a relationship with Paige.. after everything they have been through? Firstly he kind of cheats on her with Dakota..then he dumps Paige because they are too different ..then he dates Naomi ..then he starts pining a little for Paige ..then he splits with Naomi..then he gets back with Paige...things are going well and ...what suddenly he starts to feel like this relationship will not progress or is it more likely that Tyler ( the one who has been crushing on Paige) tells Paige Mark isn't that serious so that he might get a crack at her for himself?
    Maybe Paige does get her hopes up and Tyler only says something out of concern for her?
    Mark and Paige are good...why ruin it?

Seriously... the writers have written Mark as a pillar of society and law enforcement, a clean freak on the home front and now they want us to see him as a rotten Romeo because he is still not over Kate....... I don't buy it , Mark is more rational than that!

I think maybe it is a way to write out the character of Paige as I think there are rumours that Olympia Valance wants to leave the show....Paige will probably "break up" with him because he is afaid of committment and she will head off to Singapore to get away from him.

Of course if one daughter leaves that opens the door for Piper to come home...lol

Kate is dead and their relationship was never anything spectacular from his perspective..we mostly saw it from hers. It doesn't make a lot of sense that he would not feel cofident in a relationship with Paige.. after everything they have been through? Firstly he kind of cheats on her with Dakota..then he dumps Paige because they are too different ..then he dates Naomi ..then he starts pining a little for Paige ..then he splits with Naomi..then he gets back with Paige...things are going well and ...what suddenly he starts to feel like this relationship will not progress or is it more likely that Tyler ( the one who has been crushing on Paige) tells Paige Mark isn't that serious so that he might get a crack at her for himself?
    Maybe Paige does get her hopes up and Tyler only says something out of concern for her?
    Mark and Paige are good...why ruin it?

Seriously... the writers have written Mark as a pillar of society and law enforcement, a clean freak on the home front and now they want us to see him as a rotten Romeo because he is still not over Kate....... I don't buy it , Mark is more rational than that!

I think maybe it is a way to write out the character of Paige as I think there are rumours that Olympia Valance wants to leave the show....Paige will probably "break up" with him because he is afaid of committment and she will head off to Singapore to get away from him.

Of course if one daughter leaves that opens the door for Piper to come home...lol

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to melindakw1969 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-08-2015), maxxy (20-11-2015), SoapsJSK (13-08-2015), Summer8 (13-08-2015)

I am still thinking Tyler and Paige get together I was thinking maybe the abuse that Tyler went through brings him and Paige together .... maybe Mark steps aside using Kate as a excuse when he sees their chemistry? ?

Quote Originally Posted by meagan82 View Post
    I am still thinking Tyler and Paige get together I was thinking maybe the abuse that Tyler went through brings him and Paige together .... maybe Mark steps aside using Kate as a excuse when he sees their chemistry? ?
    Think Imogen & Tyler will get back together.

According to Tim Phillipps, we are going to see a fiercer side to Daniel. So he could become violent/aggressive.

Upcoming spoilers reveal that Daniel could be moving into No. 24. As Mark wants a new housemate to help pay rent. Think this is were we will see a fierce side to Daniel which Tim mentioned. I think Daniel may get agressive/violent and start hitting Imogen. With Daniel living at No. 24, Tyler will could start to see a change in Daniel's behaviour. Tyler could then tell Imogen that he has been through the same thing with his dad. If Imogen confides in Tyler, this could bring them closer and they get back together.

Thread Information