Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Paige Novak (Olympia Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    May 2017? Is there a link for this?
    Olympia started playing Paige on the 16th of June 2014. And she signed 3 years contract. Then Perdita must be right saying that we will see Paige onscreen until May 2017. Although she might take short breaks before her contract ends.

Back together?

Neighbours star Olympia Valance continues to fuel speculation she and ex-boyfriend Greg Cannell have reunited as she labels him 'hot' on Snapchat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz..._campaign=1490

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    Olympia started playing Paige on the 16th of June 2014. And she signed 3 years contract. Then Perdita must be right saying that we will see Paige onscreen until May 2017. Although she might take short breaks before her contract ends.
    People often go before their contracts end. Daniel certainly hasn't been in Neighbours for 3 years! Just haven't seen Olympia announce anything definite anywhere.

People often go before their contracts end. Daniel certainly hasn't been in Neighbours for 3 years! Just haven't seen Olympia announce anything definite anywhere.
    Tim (Daniel) didn't have a 3 year contract. He had two 1 years contracts.

Did anyone else stop filming before their contract has finished? Not all young actors have 3 years contracts.

Did anyone else stop filming before their contract has finished? Not all young actors have 3 years contracts.
    Whatever, Daniel still went too early. I think Imogen and Josh left a bit early. They leave to tie in with stories. May be the same for some others too.

Do you have a source for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Do you have a source for this?
    I'm sure I read it somewhere when I was researching Tim's departure last week. I have a source confirming that initially Tim was given 12 months contract and his first on-screen scene was on my birthday in 2014

You can read post #12 on Daniel's spoilers posted by Perdita in March 2015. Tim says there that he didn't think that he still would be at Neighbours for its 30th Anniversary and at the end of that post he says that he will definitely stay at Neighbours for another year. (Which kind of confirms that he was given another 1 year contract) but Tim was happy to stay another year after that or even longer. He said it a few times in 2015 that he would be happy to stay a long term on Neighbours. It seems that in 2014 he didn't plan to stay longer but he later changed his mind and was happy to stay 'forever' ;)

Do you want me to find the exact source to confirm that or are you happy with what Peridita posted at #12. I think it is from Digital Spy but I couldn't see it clearly that's just my guess.

Below is one of the many sources which confirm that he was given initially 12 months contract:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...ick-actor-home
    Last edited by eni294; 30-04-2016 at 19:47.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-04-2016)

Whatever, Daniel still went too early. I think Imogen and Josh left a bit early. They leave to tie in with stories. May be the same for some others too.
    Probably you are right in some situations it is the case. But the actors who played Imogen and Josh had 3 years contracts and they stayed 3 years. Daniel (Tim) had two 1 years contracts and he left as he hasn't been given further contract.

I agree with you that it would be nice to watch all of them longer. Last year it was very sad not to watch Naomi longer. If I remember right it was her decision to leave the show. Not sure what her contract situation was.

I read somewhere here that the young actors usually are given 3 years contracts to bond them for that time. And later the young actors usually try their luck overseas.
    Last edited by eni294; 30-04-2016 at 19:41.

Neighbours airs a shock accident for Paige Smith later this month as she's knocked unconscious while boxing.

Paige (Olympia Valance) is trying to take her mind off her complicated love life when things go badly wrong for her.

Upcoming Neighbours episodes will see Paige left devastated when Father Jack Callahan chooses the church over her, which leads to her going on the rebound by sleeping with Tyler Brennan.

Needing an escape from so much drama, Paige decides to do some good by lending her punching bag to the Outreach programme - much to the delight of Jack.

Paige Smith takes part in some boxing in Neighbours
    © Channel 5
    Paige's mum Lauren can see that she's deliberately trying to put herself in Jack's orbit again and urges her to keep her distance, but her warnings fall on deaf ears.

When Paige later spots a shirtless Jack sparring with his friend Dustin Oliver, she's once again confronted by her attraction to Jack and decides to take out her frustrations by taking his place in the ring.

It doesn't take long before Paige's involvement ends very badly as a punch knocks her out cold, but as a horrified Jack watches on, could this make him realise how deeply he feels for her?

Paige Smith takes part in some boxing in Neighbours
    © Channel 5

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, July 29 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (11-07-2016), Dazzle (11-07-2016), lizann (11-07-2016), Pantherboy (11-07-2016), Ruffed_lemur (11-07-2016)

Its got to the point today I didn't want to watch the programme as I am so sick of her antics .....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-07-2016)

Thread Information