Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Poldark

I haven't watched it yet, though I've got it recorded. I'm a big fan of Aidan Turner though!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-03-2015)

A brilliant episode tonight. Really liked the scenes at the dance, you could see the chemistry between Ross and Elizabeth - it was electric! And the bombshell at the end, how is Ross going to cope with that?!

When Demelza was admiring the view seeing Ross naked in the water, I couldn't blame her. Aidan Turner is gorgeous. Ross and Demelza will get together I think, and that will ruffle a few feathers. Poldark is his own person with his own identity, an independent lone wolf, and getting with Demelza will go against a lot of expectations.

Nice to see some other characters take centre stage in this episode too. I felt so sorry for Verity - Poldark was the only one with an open mind with regards to her relationship. That stand off between that guy and Francis was tense! And Ross showed what a hero he was by saving his cousin, despite the hurt he's feeling at him taking Elizabeth.

A brilliant episode tonight. Really liked the scenes at the dance, you could see the chemistry between Ross and Elizabeth - it was electric! And the bombshell at the end, how is Ross going to cope with that?!

When Demelza was admiring the view seeing Ross naked in the water, I couldn't blame her. Aidan Turner is gorgeous. Ross and Demelza will get together I think, and that will ruffle a few feathers. Poldark is his own person with his own identity, an independent lone wolf, and getting with Demelza will go against a lot of expectations.

Nice to see some other characters take centre stage in this episode too. I felt so sorry for Verity - Poldark was the only one with an open mind with regards to her relationship. That stand off between that guy and Francis was tense! And Ross showed what a hero he was by saving his cousin, despite the hurt he's feeling at him taking Elizabeth.

not keen on elizabeth or the actress who plays her she seems to overact constantly

Brilliant series, wasn't sure during the first half of episode 1, but I'm hooked now. Thought episode 2 was really excellent and can't wait for Sunday now. Hopefully a few more shirtless Aiden Turner scenes too!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-03-2015)

And how about some shirtless Eleanor Tomlinson scenes as well?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (23-03-2015)

Crikey, nearly got my wish tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    And how about some shirtless Eleanor Tomlinson scenes as well?
    Just so long as she hasnt a hairy chest too
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (23-03-2015)

Poldark and Demelza got married is this too soon, was it this soon in the original series?

I thought she was pregnant in this book

Last edited by tammyy2j; 23-03-2015 at 18:23.

Thread Information