Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat Phelan (Connor McIntyre)

kevin saves him from being hit by a car and they become friends, kevin who starts dating anna

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-01-2016), Perdita (04-01-2016), tammyy2j (12-01-2016)

Oh no!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-01-2016), Perdita (04-01-2016)

I hope there'll be no more blackmailing Anna into sex. I really disliked that storyline!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (04-01-2016)

kev is expanding his garage 2nd property id imagine phelan will involve himself

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (04-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    kev is expanding his garage 2nd property id imagine phelan will involve himself
    That seems a likely scenario.

Expect some major fireworks when Phelan (Connor McIntyre) returns to Coronation Street to pester Anna Windass (Debbie Rush).

It was announced late last year that Phelan would imminently return to the cobbles to renew his feud with the Windass family.

Debbie Rush is teasing the baddie's comeback to Corrie by promising major fireworks when Anna and Phelan cross paths.

"Most definitely, Phelan wants to ruin everything for Anna, somewhere along the line he's decided that his mission in life is to ruin Anna's life," she hinted. "Maybe because after his wife found out what he did his life is in ruins or maybe because Anna rejected him.

"Phelan's one of those arrogant men who thinks everyone should fancy him and when they don't he stamps them out of his way. Also Anna will not, and begs Gary and Izzy not to, tell Kevin that she was forced into having sex with Phelan.

Anna fears that her sordid deal with Phelan will be exposed in Monday night's Coronation Street double bill (April 14).

"So the fact that she's keeping this big secret from Kevin is eating her up and could mean another relationship ruined."

Phelan's reappearance could also lead to trouble between Anna and Sally Webster (Sally Dynevor).

"We've had a bit of a slapstick fight over the fence but I honestly think that Sally and Anna don't hate each other, I think they get each other very well," she explained.

"I think Anna has a bit of a soft spot for Sally because she's so tragically trying to be something she's not, and I think that Sally has a bit of a soft spot for Anna because things don't go well for her but she's a good mum.

"I think between them they're both doing their best for their families and they see that in each other. However they do really rub each other up the wrong way so maybe they will fight it out one day."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-01-2016)

Coronation Street villain Pat Phelan will try to strike a cunning deal with Anna Windass when he returns to the cobbles.

The sleazy builder will reappear on our screens next week, when it's revealed that he has started working as a labourer on the site of Kevin Webster's new business expansion.

Phelan was on a high when we last saw him in April 2014, but it transpires that he's now down on his luck following a split from his wife Val.

Connor McIntyre, who plays Phelan, revealed: "Phelan has been caught out getting up to his usual tricks, but this time out in Dubai! He went there with Val and made a load of money but it turned sour.

"So his bad behaviour has brought him back to Weatherfield. Val has finally seen the light and ditched Phelan. Because everything was in Val's name, Phelan is now totally broke, which is also a reason why he comes back.

"As it stands, when Phelan first arrives back, Kevin doesn't have any clue who he is or what his history on the Street is. Phelan is banking on the fact that Anna won't divulge the story to Kevin."

Phelan blackmailed Anna (Debbie Rush) into sleeping with him the last time he was in Weatherfield, so she'll naturally be horrified to see him back.

Now dating Kevin (Michael Le Vell) and feeling ashamed over the past, Anna finds herself in a very awkward situation as she wonders what to do for the best. However, Phelan has an idea which he reckons will keep them both happy.

McIntyre continued: "Phelan says to Anna that if she doesn't cause him any trouble, he won't cause her any trouble. He doesn't want anything to rock the boat. Phelan acknowledges to Anna that he's back, but says he will keep out of her way if she keeps out of his. He actually says something to her about not wanting a replay - he says he's 'been there done that'.

"Phelan sees potential with Kevin career-wise and will be back into the wheeling and dealing and the business trade. So we will see whether he can prevent Anna from getting in the way of his success. Phelan is a very covetous character and nothing is ever enough for him. Every interaction is an opportunity for him!"

It sounds like Phelan could be as slippery as ever second time round, but is he really still the nasty piece of work he was before?

Discussing the possibility, McIntyre admitted: "I'm not sure. We know leopards can change their spots, but whether this one can will have to remain to be seen.

"All I can say is the writers once again have done a wonderful job with Phelan. This guy is three-dimensional. I can only hope I do him justice, but the writers have created a lot of layers for him. Expect the unexpected from Phelan.

"It's been great working with Debbie again and really great to be working with Mike and other members of the cast who I didn't get a chance to work with before. Last time I was here, Phelan was involved in an isolated group of people, whereas this time he will interact with many other people on the Street. That's been great - to work with so many strong actors."

Coronation Street airs Phelan's return on Monday, January 18 at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

What about Gary though? Will Gary be able to ignore Phelan being back?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-01-2016), tammyy2j (12-01-2016)

Good point about Gary, Perdy.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (12-01-2016), tammyy2j (12-01-2016)

I think Gary may not do anything as he beat him up before and was blackmailed for it as far as i remember. Then they all got stuck with Phelan. He will have to be more clever than that this time

17. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-01-2016)

think phelan will be turned partly good and get with anna

Thread Information