Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat Phelan (Connor McIntyre)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Pat Phelan will be killed with that gun he has but who does it, some many suspects
    So will he take Todd's involvement in the flat scam, and his own of course, to his grave .. and is he killing Anna first with that gun?

It's all just so wild and crazy. I lost interest ages ago.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

mariba (27-10-2017), parkerman (21-10-2017)

Apparently he gets attacked in his own home tonight. I bet it is Vinny.

It's been a nasty little thought eating away in the back of our minds ever since we saw Corrie's Nicola Rubenstein visit her mum's old friend Lydia, and now it looks set to become a reality.

According to The Daily Star Sunday, Nicola will find out her dad, Pat Phelan, raped her mum and that's how she was really conceived.

Although she grew up believing her mum's husband was her dad, she's recently found out it's the bald builder. Up until now Nicola has believed her mum and Phelan had an affair.

She didn't take it well at first, but after a DNA test revealed the truth, she's started to come round to the idea and has begun to grow closer to Pat and his wife Eileen.

All that's set to change however when she makes the horrifying discovery that her mother didn't consent to sex with Phelan.

As everyone knows he's not a man to be crossed.
    The seed of doubt was planted when Nicola went to visit Lydia and showed her a picture of Phelan, explaining he was her biological father and the pair were forging a great relationship.

Lydia's reaction to seeing the photo left Nicola confused and viewers believing she knew far more than she was letting on about the Street's resident baddie.

But Lydia is set to reveal the truth: that Pat raped Nicola's mother and that's how she fell pregnant with his child.

A source told the paper: "It took her weeks to get her head around her mum having an affair, but the truth is even more shocking.

"She can't believe what she is hearing and has to decide whether to confront Phelan over the allegations.

"As everyone knows he's not a man to be crossed."

It wouldn't be the first time Phelan has been accused of sexually aggressive behaviour.

Although he maintains he didn't rape Anna Windass, he did blackmail her into having sex with him against her will.

The incident has left Anna with a serious vendetta against Phelan, and their feud is set to be reignited next week as he accuses her of pushing Seb Franklin off a ladder.

Anna isn't going to take his threats lying down, and with this new Nicola twist, the net is definitely closing in. The question is: how far will Phelan go to silence his own daughter?

Entertainment Daily

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-10-2017), Rear window (23-10-2017), swmc66 (23-10-2017), tammyy2j (24-10-2017)

phelan will talk his way out of rape, nicola and eileen believes he is all good even with what anna said he did to her

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    phelan will talk his way out of rape, nicola and eileen believes he is all good even with what anna said he did to her
    Eileen probably, Nicola has had the seed of doubt inplanted now .. and hopefully it is now all building up to him being found out ... because I sure do not care any more

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-10-2017), mariba (27-10-2017), parkerman (25-10-2017), tammyy2j (26-10-2017)

There could be a grim Christmas in Coronation Street as that menacing look on the face of sinister Pat Phelan is back – as he seemingly lines up another new victim outside the Christmas carol concert. This week, fans will see Phelan at his very worst as he confronts old enemy Vinny, he frames Anna Windass for attempted murder, he turns on his own daughter Nicola Rubinstein and he takes a second hostage in his cellar, which could even lead to murder. But despite all of this and the net feeling like it is closing in on the under pressure villain, he is still at large during the festive season as he plays the normal, everyday family guy by attending the winter singsong with Eileen, who is sporting a nasty gash to her face.

However, things soon threaten to derail and his act of good behaviour may not last long at all as Eileen is crestfallen to see Summer Spellman’s homophobic grandmother Geraldine in attendance, and Phelan picks up on the signs that it would be better for the bigoted pensioner to be gone.

Fans will recall nasty scenes between Geraldine and Eileen’s son Todd as well as his partner Billy Mayhew which saw Geraldine outline her hateful views and try and use them as reasons for the pair not adopting Summer.

Summer made the decision that she wanted to live with Todd and Billy – as her late dad Drew had wanted – but by the time these scenes air, Billy’s life could well be in tatters as his dark secrets will have come to the fore.

Recent pictures showed Billy hanging around in a hoodie and a forlorn expression outside the very same carol concert so will he come face to face with Geraldine and make things even worse for his and Todd’s adoption case?

When Eileen clocks Geraldine, she knows that this can only bring more trouble for her family and we can see Phelan fix her with a very pointed and dark stare. As he later is seen alone with Geraldine, how far is he planning to go to get rid of her?

Could a dark Christmas twist see him strike again and ensure that Geraldine causes no more issues? Or will scaring her off be enough – for now?

Viewers can expect to see the scenes air in December.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/23/corona...cenes-7020066/

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-10-2017), helena1414 (27-10-2017), lizann (26-10-2017), parkerman (26-10-2017)

Still there at Christmas? FFS!!!!!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (27-10-2017), Glen1 (26-10-2017), LouiseP (27-10-2017), mariba (27-10-2017), Ruffed_lemur (27-10-2017), swmc66 (28-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Still there at Christmas? FFS!!!!!
    FFS indeed!! How much more are we meant to take of unbelievable scenarios? I have watched CS religiously for more years than I care to remember and it has always been my favourite soap but I am starting to lose interest big time ... that actually applies to Emmerdale and EastEnders too for me ..
    Last edited by Perdita; 26-10-2017 at 17:17.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (27-10-2017), Glen1 (26-10-2017), helena1414 (27-10-2017), LouiseP (27-10-2017), parkerman (27-10-2017), swmc66 (28-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    FFS indeed!! How much more are we meant to take of unbelievable scenarios? I have watched CS religiously for more years than I care to remember and it has always been my favourite soap but I am starting to lose interest big time ... that actually applies to Emmerdale and EastEnders too for me ..
    Absolutely, Perdy.

I have never watche Emmerdale and, as you know, I have already given up on EE. Corrie is now just cliging on by its finger tips. If Phelan doesn't croak it soon, it could be the parting of the ways with that as well. It's bad enough having to suffer Sally's forays into some make believe world of Weatherfield politics...

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (27-10-2017), Glen1 (27-10-2017), helena1414 (27-10-2017), LouiseP (27-10-2017), Perdita (27-10-2017), Rear window (27-10-2017), swmc66 (28-10-2017)

Thread Information