Thread: Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 24th - 28th February 2014

Exclamation Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 24th - 28th February 2014

Monday 24th

Georgia loses Kyle's earrings, which he misreads and gives up hope; Sonya is caught up in the problems of a new GA member; Kate is torn over her relationship with Brennan.

Tuesday 25th

Sonya's concern for Patricia leads to conflict with Chris; Georgia and Kyle's relationship starts moving backwards; Karl's suspicions grow over Paul's twin cities project.

Wednesday 26th

Paul springs his trap; Amber and Joshua feel the pressure; Mason wants out.

Thursday 27th

Is there still a spark between Paul and Rebecca? Joshua is tempted to take drugs; Mason decides to leave Erinsborough.

Friday 28th

Mason farewells Erinsborough; Sonya tries to convince Patricia to return to the GA meetings; Joshua takes painkillers; someone is staking out the garage.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

blue2 (10-02-2014), georgew (10-02-2014), loubooboo (13-02-2014), MagieNoire (12-02-2014), Moniqorange (10-02-2014), Punky (13-02-2014), SoapsJSK (27-02-2014), zebra (10-02-2014)

Ooohhh - Mason leaves... Sad... I had read about this... but I've noticed he's having a lot more shirt off scenes... sad they'll go! LOL But I liked how he and Imogen were just getting their act together.... Althought, it hasn't sparked into a full on Love Affair yet - like Romeo + Juliet (style)... so I guess that's good... maybe they're leaving that for Kyle & Georgia or Kate & Mark... Hmmm..

More spoilers

Monday 24th February 2014
    Chris and his mum are both keeping secrets. Kate is confused about her feelings for Brennan. Kyle gives up on Georgia.

Tuesday 25th February 2014
    Sonya's interference annoys Chris. Things only get worse for Kyle and Georgia. Karl is suspicious of Paul's motives.

Wednesday 26th February 2014
    Rebecca Napier returns to Erinsborough, unaware of the trap she's fallen into. Amber and Josh both struggle with the pressure. Mason tries to cut ties with Imogen.

Thursday 27th February 2014
    Has Rebecca returned to get closure with Paul? Josh's pain makes him consider taking drugs. Mason decides to leave Erinsborough.

Friday 28th February 2014
    Mason says farewell to Erinsborough. A mysterious figure watches the garage. Brennan promises to stay out of Kate's life. Josh starts taking painkillers. Sonya tries to help Patricia.

Thread Information