Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steph Britton (Tisha Merry)

Steph Britton (Tisha Merry)

When did her and Sophie become best mates and confidants?

I know she is Katy's best mate

Coronation Street star Tisha Merry has said that she is glad her character Steph Britton is getting involved in Tina McIntyre's storyline.

Steph was originally introduced as Katy Armstrong's friend and was later promoted to regular character status.

Tisha Merry
    © PA Images / Ian West
    Tisha Merry

More recently, Steph has moved into Tina's flat and viewers were recently introduced to her brother Luke, played by newcomer Dean Fagan.

Speaking on Lorraine today (March 11) with co star Georgia May Foote, who plays Katy, Merry said: "Steph was brought in as Katy's friend and she didn't really have a storyline herself.

"She was thrown in there and she was in the Bistro. But now, it's amazing acting alongside Michelle Keegan."

Merry continued: "Steph is like the gossip queen on Coronation Street - she likes to get in on the information. She really does like Tina so when she starts to tell her about this friend who is seeing this married man she is like, 'Oh my god'.

"She figures out that it isn't a friend and that it is Tina's little thing going on. She is there as a shoulder to cry on."

Speaking about the current struggle for the Windasses as they continue to be blackmailed by Phelan, Foote said: "What is happening in this whole story is that somebody drops themselves in it every time they try to say something to him."

Anna clashes with Owen over the Phelan situation
    © ITV
    Anna clashes with Owen over the Phelan situation

Foote added: "It is like a domino effect and once somebody does something, it affects everyone else. It has been a harsh storyline.

"Phelan is horrible but in real life he is lovely. He makes me shake. He can really get to you."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...#ixzz2vfo1V0BB

she is growing on me more and more, just keep her away from tina and katy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (15-03-2014)

I feel sorry for Georgia May Foote, the actress who plays Katy Armstrong.
    First Katy was sidelined with the surrogate Mother storyline by Tina McIntire. Then Tina muscles in again and shoehorns herself into scenes with Katys friend Steph. I bet the actress can`t wait til Tina exits.
    I have heard that Tina gets killed by Phelan in a case of mistaken identity where he thinks Tina is Katy. I hope that happens -= what a brilliant twist that would be,

I feel sorry for Georgia May Foote, the actress who plays Katy Armstrong.
    First Katy was sidelined with the surrogate Mother storyline by Tina McIntire. Then Tina muscles in again and shoehorns herself into scenes with Katys friend Steph. I bet the actress can`t wait til Tina exits.
    I have heard that Tina gets killed by Phelan in a case of mistaken identity where he thinks Tina is Katy. I hope that happens -= what a brilliant twist that would be,

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-03-2014), Perdita (15-03-2014), sarah c (15-03-2014), swmc66 (15-03-2014)

That sounds feasible. But i am not keen to have more Katy scenes

9. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-03-2014)

Did anyone notice earlier in the week (I think Monday) when Felan and his wife went to the Rovers. When Katy was at the bar and Phelan started hassling her, 'Looking For Clues' by Robert Palmer was playing on the jukebox. And both Tina and Katy were in the Rovers at the same time.
    Maybe I`m reading too much into it, I dunno.

Did anyone notice earlier in the week (I think Monday) when Felan and his wife went to the Rovers. When Katy was at the bar and Phelan started hassling her, 'Looking For Clues' by Robert Palmer was playing on the jukebox. And both Tina and Katy were in the Rovers at the same time.
    Maybe I`m reading too much into it, I dunno.

Very interesting maybe katy comes across something in the paperwork soon

Maybe it will be phelan and katy soon. Hes got her dad washing his car etc she does want the high life

Thread Information