Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Denny

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    I bet poor Casey will be barely in the ground before Chris starts sniffing around Denny again with his faux concern.
    If he does, I hope Brax or Kyle will lay him out.
    she gets with ash

It was so predictable that the story writers would match up Denny with Ash....they should have given her some relationship space like for Leah in the past instead of fixing with the first guy that comes along...

andy who caused casey's death latest rumoured fella for denny

Denni has finished filming in June
    Apparently she is murdered and found in charlottes boot

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinree View Post
    Shame, I like her

why would anyone murder denny

If you say she is murdered, I'd be crediting the source to give your comments any validity ��

If you say she is murdered, I'd be crediting the source to give your comments any validity 😊

The rumours persist that Jess/Denny may have left the show. After reading the earlier post that she is murdered, I have now seen a comment elsewhere made by someone asking "does anyone know if the rumour is correct that Denny is found dead in a boat next to the bait shop?". No-one seems to be able to validate this for sure, but it has been mentioned that the rumour may have been fuelled by a photo that appeared online a while ago showing the bait shop cordoned off with police tape & Marilyn standing there with a concerned look on her face, coupled with observations that Jess hasn't been seen filming at Palm Beach for sometime & hasn't posted anything about H&A on social media for quite a while. I think I remember seeing this photo ages ago (can't find it again now), but thought nothing of it at the time - given these latest rumours & seeing the new photos showing Erika (Charlotte) being shown how to handle a gun etc (see the link to the photos I posted on the Hannah Wilson thread on 1 August), I am wondering, as are many, if there may be something to this. Only time will tell.

(Just on Denny, SPOILER ALERT!!! for those not in Aust, now that she isn't with Ash anymore, her character seems to be just hanging around with nothing really to do. I wonder if they are/will deliberately keep her out of any major storylines to lessen the impact if she does leave fairly soon? I have posted before that it is disappointing that she hasn't had any real involvement with her family this year, including not even going to (her Uncle) Zac's engagement party. I am guessing that we won't even see her at the beach banquet being held as a fundraiser for Zac & Leah.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (04-08-2015), Nell532 (05-08-2015), SoapsJSK (12-08-2015), tammyy2j (13-08-2015)

Thread Information